$658 per pax for 8D6N Korea Jeju Leisure Tour with Super 5-Star Resort Stay + Meals + All Land Transfers (Worth $1388)
- Rest and relax in comfort with 4-Star hotel stays
- Stay at Super 5-Star Pyeongchang Alpensia Ski Resort
- Stay at traditional Korean Ondol-styled room
How To Get There
- Direct flights from Singapore to Seoul to be purchased separately
- View tour itinerary page 1 and page 2
- Marvel at the Dragon Head Rock and gravity-defying mysterious road in Jeju Island
- Visit Mount Seorak National Park, home to Korea’s third-tallest mountain
- Get attuned to history with trips to Shinheungsa Temple, and to Gyeongbok Palace in Seoul
- Adrenaline junkies can get their fill at Everland, Korea’s largest theme park
- Visit the quirky Teddy Bear Farm and the Daegwallyeong Sheep Farm
- Shop till you drop in Dongdaemun and Myeondong districts in Seoul
- Families looking for a fun vacation
- Shoppers and nature enthusiasts
- Those looking for a well-balanced holiday
- An unforgettable experience no matter the time of year
- 1N stay at Pyeongchang Alpensia Ski Resort
- 1N stay at Sorak Daemyong Resort
- 2N stay at Jeju Pearl Hotel or similar
- 2N stay at Holiday Inn Hotel or similar
- 2 way domestic flight between Seoul to Jeju island (airport tax inclusive)
- Admission to Everland Theme Park
- Full meals throughout the tour
- All land transfers
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 December 2012
- Book by 31 August 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- No cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Additional surcharge of S$30 per pax applies for stays from 1-20 December and 26-31 December 2012
- Additional surcharge of S$95 per pax applies for stays from 21-25 December 2012
- Tour is compulsory, deviation from itinerary will result in a penalty
- Groupon excludes VISA fee, if required
- Compulsory tour guide and driver tipping apply at US$4 per pax per day
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
- Groupon is inclusive of GST
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Call 6438 5633 or email email@example.com with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- 3rd pax with extra bed: 1 full Groupon
- Child (2-11 years) with extra bed: S$638 per pax
- Child (2-11 years) without extra bed: S$588 per pax
For $658 per pax, you get a 8D6N Korea Leisure Tour + Jeju Island with hotel stays, meals as per itinerary and all land transfers (worth $1388).
View tour itinerary page 1 and page 2.
Start your holidays with a Big Bang by marveling at the volcanic rock shaped like a dragon's head on Jeju Island, which marks the first of many Korean oddities you'll witness on the island. Next, brace yourself for a gravity-defying trip down the famous mysterious road in Jeju Island. Don't try to wrap your head around the optical illusion though; you're after all on holiday and should be devoid of analytical thinking.
After 2 days on Jeju Island, the tour proceeds to the third highest mountain in South Korea – Mount Seorak, named for its perpetually unmelted snow. Continue on your cultural pilgrimage with trips to the ancient Shinheungsa Temple with its beautifully kept grounds and to Daepohang Port, a raw fish haven for sashimi connoisseurs and Catwomen.
The quirky side of Korea reveals itself with visits to the Teddy Bear Farm in neighbouring Pyeongchang, the largest theme park in Korea, Everland, and the Daegwallyeong Wind Village and Sheep Farm, where stunning greenery and rolling hills are complemented by the presence of wool-providing, Shinee-eyed, cuddly sheep. Sheep-feeding is, fortunately, allowed.
After all this nature, returning to the crazed civilization of Seoul might be a welcome relief to city-battered Singaporeans. Go bug-eyed with desire in neon-spattered Myeongdong district and Dongdaemun Market, where a mind-boggling array of apparel, foods, electronics, toys and everything else are arrayed to tempt and tease loose Won out of your pocket.
Clubs in Hongdae and Gangnam bring out inner clubbers, only spitting patrons out into the street at approximately 2PM the following day. Of course, culture buffs will get their fill with optional City Tours and trips to the Gyeongbok Palace and Ginseng Center while foodies are bound to suss out authentic Korean cuisines at any corner of the street.
If you caught the three references to Kpop in this write-up, chances are you’ll enjoy this trip a whole lot more.
The location was excellent, situated in the mountains near Mount Seorak. There is a shuttle bus (1100 korean won) that runs from the resort to the Sokcho city area, then you have to hop on another bus which will bring you to the foot of the Mt Seorak. Alternatively, you can take a cab from the hotel which is much faster. The hotel staffs are quite helpful in giving directions."
- Kian, Booking.com Review on Seorak Daemyung Resort
Alpensia is a fantastic ski location and just a 5 minute bus/taxi ride to Yongpyong. The super new facilities of the accommodation and the Alpensia ski slopes was really impressive. Was pleasantly surprised by all the facilities provided by Holiday Inn Suites within the condo. The staff are friendly, helpful and non-intrusive. Will definitely come return here due to an awesome all-round experience! A highlight is the 1 minute walk from the condo to the ski lifts."
- A.Lerk, Asiarooms.com Review on Pyeongchang Alpensia Ski Resort