Explore USA: $998 per pax for 12D9N Disneyland, Las Vegas, San Francisco and More with Hotel Stays + 2 Way Airport Transfers (Worth $1888)
- Daily direct flights from Singapore (to be purchased separately)
- View tour itinerary
- See the best of three cities: Los Angeles, Las Vegas and San Francisco
- Visit the 'Happiest Place on Earth' Disneyland on a 2-day Park Hopper Pass
- Take a tour of the original Universal Studios
- Enjoy magnificent views of the Grand Canyon
- Tour other popular tourist attractions such as Yosemite National Park and Napa Valley
- Families with children
- Friends looking for a fun trip
- 5 night hotel stay in Los Angeles
- 2 night hotel stay in Las Vegas
- 2 night hotel stay in San Francisco
- 2-way land transfers between airport and hotel on share van basis
- 2 day Disneyland Park hopper pass
- 1 day Universal Studios Hollywood ticket and city tour
- 3D2N tour to Las Vegas Grand Canyon
- 3D2N tour to San Francisco, Yosemite and Napa Valley
- Sea World San Diego
- Factory outlet shopping
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 December 2012
- Book by 30 September 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 3 Groupons per room, based on triple occupancy
- Rooms subject to availability
- Cancellation allowed, subject to 1 night hotel charge
- Compulsory tip for coach applies at USD2 per way
- Compulsory tour guide tipping applies at USD6 per day
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Exchange Groupon printout at Travel Star office (People's Park Complex 02-12). Groupon printout MUST be presented.
- Twin-sharing: Additional S$80 per pax
- Child (2 to 9 years) without bed: S$688
Milkshakes, wide-open space and globally recognized cultural icons are just some of the wonders of the USA. Feast your eyes and mind with today’s upsized Groupon to the West Coast.For $998 per pax, you get 12D9N Tour of Los Angeles, Disneyland, Sea World, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas and San Francisco with hotel stays and 2 way airport transfers (worth $1888).
View tour itinerary.
Sleep well on the plane, because the fun doesn’t stop once you land on the hallowed shores of the land of the free. Fulfill all childhood fantasies with day trips to both Disneyland Los Angeles and Sea World San Diego.
Indiana Jones, Mickey Mouse, Buzz Lightyear and other assorted cultural idiosyncrasies vie for attention with classic, adrenaline-pumping rides such as Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion.
At Sea World, wave at flying dolphins and improbably stacked water-skiers and enjoy all that the undersea world has to offer. Another highlights of the tour include a trip to the Grand Canyon National Park and Yosemite, both natural wonders in their own right.
Gaze deep into the depths of one of the world’s deepest and most dramatic canyons, then look up in awe at some of the world’s tallest and oldest trees, the majestic Giant Sequoias in Yosemite. End off sun-kissed days with wine from vineyards in Silicon Valley.
Universal Studios Hollywood
Re-enter civilization with a visit to Universal Studios Hollywood, and indulge in a healthy dose of escapism by wandering around the studio’s indoor and outdoor sets like New York Streets, the Wild West, and even Europe itself.
Move on to other attractions, from the magnificent views of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, the sparkling jewel that is the Nevada Strip at night, as well as other popular tourist spots such as Yosemite and Napa Valley.