Bangkok with Flight: $349 nett per pax for 4D3N Furama FX Hotel Standard Room Stay with Breakfast + 2 Way Cathay Pacific Flight + 2 Way Airport Transfer + Half Day City Tour + Thai Massage (Worth $688). Option with Thai Airways Flight Available.
- FX Hotel Makkasan, a contemporary hotel in the Makkasan district within short walking distance to Airport Rail Link and the Petchaburi MRT station
- Stylish, full-service hotel
- Free Wi-Fi & Internet in the room
- Daily coffee & tea in the room
- Close to the Skytrain station for easy access to the airport and all of Bangkok
How To Get There
- Fly directly from Singapore via Cathay Pacific or Thai Airways (included in Groupon)
- Explore the city on a tuk-tuk
- Immerse in Thai culture by paying visits to majestic temples and rustic floating villages
- Indulge in a wide selection of traditional Thai cuisine or international options
- Embark on a shopping spree at Robinson Plaza, Emporium or J Avenue
- Hit up pubs and bars or soak up the exciting nightlife
- Optional half-day city tour to places of visits: Wat Traimitr, 4 Faced Buddha, Standing Buddha, Gem Gallery
- A modern free-and-easy short getaway
- Business trips and holiday makers
- Families, couples, and friends
- 4D3N Bangkok + Cathay Pacific Flight
- 4D3N Bangkok + Thai Airways Flight
What You Get:
- 4D3N Furama FX Hotel stay
- Daily breakfast
- 2 way flight on selected carrier
- 20kg check-in + 7kg hand-carry luggage allowance
- 2 way Airport transfer
- Half day city tour
- Free Wi-Fi in room
- Daily coffee and tea in room
General Fine Print:
- Cathay Pacific Flight Option:
- Travel Period: 6 Aug 2012 to 29 Nov 2012; 30 Dec 2012 to 6 Feb 2013
- Peak period surcharge of S$30 per pax for travel period: 30 Nov 2012 to 29 Dec 2012
- Thai Airways Flight Option:
- Travel Period: 11 Aug 2012 to 15 Nov 2012
- Blackout Period: 17 Aug 2012 and 25-26 Oct 2012 (Outbound only)
- Book by 31 August 2012
- Not valid on 17-19 Aug 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Booking subject to hotel and flight availability
- No cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Flight schedule for reference only and subject to availability:
CX712 SIN-BKK 1335 1455
CX713 BKK-SIN 1145 1510
TG402 SIN-BKK 0740/0900 hrs
TG404 SIN-BKK 1225/1345 hrs
TG414 SIN-BKK 1555/1715 hrs
TG408 SIN-BKK 1815/1935 hrs
TG403 BKK-SIN 0800/1115 hrs
TG413 BKK-SIN 1115/1430 hrs
TG407 BKK-SIN 1350/1705 hrs
TG409 BKK-SIN 1625/1940 hrs
TG401 BKK-SIN 1940/2255 hrs
- Compulsory tour guide and driver tipping of THB300 per pax applies
- Groupon excludes VISA fee, if required
- Voucher is inclusive of GST
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
In person at Travel Star Pte Ltd: People's Park Complex 02-12 (daily 10am-7pm). Groupon printout MUST be presented.
- 3rd Adult with extra bed and breakfast: 1 full Groupon
- Child (sharing room with extra bed and breakfast): S$348 per pax
- Extension stay with breakfast: S$70 per room per night (twin-sharing) / S$100 per room per night (triple-sharing)
- For $349 per pax, you get a 4D3N Furama FX Hotel stay with breakfast, 2 way Cathay Pacific flight, 2 way airport transfer and city tour (worth $688).
- For $378 per pax, you get a 4D3N Furama FX Hotel stay with breakfast, 2 way Thai Airways flight, 2 way airport transfer and city tour (worth $798).
The modern hotel also serves up daily breakfast to fuel stomachs and human appendages before they embark on tours and visits to cultural sites like temples and floating villages besides visiting modern shopping hubs such as Pratunam Mall and MBK.
Dive straight into the heart of Bangkok to explore everything the city has to offer. Keep hunger pangs at bay with the mind-boggling variety of traditional Thai cuisine and international options within Bangkok, making sure that you stay fueled for days of exploration and fun.
Spend some time to appreciate Bangkok's architecture and customs during a cultural tour, with must-visit locations including Wat Arun and Wat In displaying majestic Buddha statues, clusters of old shops and strong Buddhist culture. A floating market is also an excellent spot to soak in the country's unique way of living while shopping for local produce and wares.
Explore the city on a classic tuk-tuk, or take a short stroll to the Skytrain and look up every nook and cranny of the bustling city. Grant your tongue's persistent wishes for authentic Thai food at a posh restaurant or scour the streets for corner stalls for cheaper yet equally tasty equivalents.
Explore the famous Asoke and Sukhumvit districts or embark on a shopping spree at the nearby Robinson Plaza, or the famous Emporium, J Avenue and Nana Square. In the evening, hit up pubs, bars and clubs to soak up the exciting Thai nightlife for the full Thai experience.
Motivated staff well managed hotel ...good size rooms convenient for airport link ..wifi works well...very welcoming and freindly reception a great place to stay!!”
- FX Hotel Makkasan Guest Review
The staff was extremley friendly, the room was amazing, the view from the room is great. This is the best hotel we have been to in Thailand ! Attached to MBK - makes it location perfect for shopping. Plus - close to BTS. There is a great live music bar at the lobby. We just loved this hotel!"
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Guest Review