$76.90 per pax for 1 Day LEGOLAND Tour at Johor Bahru + 2 Way Coach + Chinese Dinner (Worth $140)
- Travel directly from Singapore to JB by coach (included in Groupon)
- View tour itinerary
- New LEGOLAND theme park opening in September 2012
- Malaysia's first international theme park
- More than 40 interactive rides, shows and attractions
- Seven themed areas to explore and enjoy
- Family friendly attraction for all ages
- Families with small children
- Friends interested to embark on a day's trip
- A short, fun getaway
- Interactive and educational excursion for schoolchildren
- LEGOLAND Entrance Ticket
- 2 Way Coach
- Chinese Dinner (Halal and Vegetarian can be arranged)
General Fine Print:
- Travel on:
- 22, 23, 29, 30 September 2012
- 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28 October 2012
- 3, 4, 10, 11 November 2012
- Book by 31 July 12
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Reservation subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months prior to departure
- No cancellations and amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Call 6512 4558 for enquiries
- Coach schedule for reference only, subject to availability:
- Singapore to Johor Bahru: depart from Singapore Flyer Tours and Transfers Office – WTS City Counter at 9.30am
- See the rules that apply to all deals
For $76.90 per pax, you get a 1 Day JB LEGOLAND Guided Tour Package which includes a 2 Way Coach, LEGOLAND Entrance Ticket, and Chinese dinner (worth $140).
View tour itinerary.
Brimming with fun frolicks and swashbuckling adventures, LEGOLAND Malaysia provides a colourful realm of thrills and spills with over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions. Set amidst 76 acres of beautiful parkland, this unique family theme park is dedicated to providing whipper-snappers with endless gurgles and delighted giggles in an imaginative world of endless exciting exploits.
Grinning Groupon gallivanters can prepare for a soaking as they set forth on an exciting discovery tour amidst choppy waters and dinosaurs in Dino Island or fly through the medieval treetops on a giant Lego dragon.
Those who favour getting wet can meanwhile explore enjoy a refreshing splash or two, surf over waves and unexpected jets of water onboard LEGO® Aquazone Wave Racers ride which come with an arsenal of water bombs to trigger on watchers on dry ground whenever you like.
With many interactive rides there is plenty of opportunity to take the driving seat, be it for a pootle in a mini electric car or a trip to the skies with any of the rollercoaster rides.
LEGOLAND Malaysia has over 3,700 Likes on Facebook.Operating Hours:
WTS Travel & Tours Office
Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays