$59.90 per Adult for 1 Day LEGOLAND Malaysia Pass + 2 Way Coach Transfer (Worth $130). Child and Senior Citizen Options Available.
- Travel directly from Singapore to JB by coach (included in Groupon)
- New LEGOLAND theme park opening in September 2012
- Malaysia's first international theme park
- More than 40 interactive rides, shows and attractions
- Seven themed areas to explore and enjoy
- Family friendly attraction for all ages
- Families with small children
- Friends interested to embark on a day's trip
- A short, fun getaway
- Interactive and educational excursion for schoolchildren
- Adult Pass
- Child Pass (3-11 years)
- Senior Citizen Pass (Above 60 years)
What You Get:
- LEGOLAND Malaysia Pass
- 2 Way Coach Transfer
- Coach Travel Insurance
General Fine Print:
- Travel between 15 September to 31 December 2012
- Not valid on park closed dates: 19,26 Sep, 3,10,17,24,31 Oct, and 7 Nov 2012
- Book by 30 August 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Reservation subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months prior to departure
- No cancellations and amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Call 6512 4558 for enquiries
- Coach schedule for reference only, subject to availability:
Singapore to LEGOLAND Malaysia:
- Weekdays: 8.30am, 9am, 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am
- Weekends: 8.30am, 9am, 9.30am, 10am, 10.30am, 11am, 11.30am, 12pm
LEGOLAND Malaysia to Singapore:
- Weekdays: 5.15pm, 5.45pm, 6.15pm or 6.45pm
- Weekends: 5.15pm, 6.15pm, 6.45pm, 7.15pm, 7.45pm, 8.15pm, 8.45pm, 9.15pm
- Voucher is inclusive of GST
- See the rules that apply to all deals
- For $59.90 per Adult, you get a 1 Day LEGOLAND Malaysia Pass and 2 Way Coach Transfer (worth $130).
- For $52.90 per Child, you get a 1 Day LEGOLAND Malaysia Pass and 2 Way Coach Transfer (worth $110).
- For $52.90 per Senior Citizen, you get a 1 Day LEGOLAND Malaysia Pass and 2 Way Coach Transfer (worth $110).
Brimming with fun frolicks and swashbuckling adventures, LEGOLAND Malaysia provides a colourful realm of thrills and spills with over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions. Set amidst 76 acres of beautiful parkland, this unique family theme park is dedicated to providing whipper-snappers with endless gurgles and delighted giggles in an imaginative world of endless exciting exploits.
Grinning Groupon gallivanters can prepare for a soaking as they set forth on an exciting discovery tour amidst choppy waters and dinosaurs in Dino Island or fly through the medieval treetops on a giant Lego dragon.
Those who favour getting wet can meanwhile explore enjoy a refreshing splash or two, surf over waves and unexpected jets of water onboard LEGO® Aquazone Wave Racers ride which come with an arsenal of water bombs to trigger on watchers on dry ground whenever you like.
With many interactive rides there is plenty of opportunity to take the driving seat, be it for a pootle in a mini electric car or a trip to the skies with any of the rollercoaster rides.
WTS Travel & Tours Office
Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
LEGOLAND Malaysia has over 18,900 Likes on Facebook.