$95 per pax for 4D3N Bangkok Hotel Stay + Buffet Breakfast + City Tour + Return Transfer (Worth $155). Additional 2 Way Thai Airways Flight Option Available.
- Close to train stations
- Located in the heart of Bangkok
- Includes half day city tour to explore Bangkok
- Return hotel transfer provided
How To Get There
- Direct flight from Singapore
- Visit the bustling Ratchadapisek Road for shopping and entertainment
- Take a trip to 'Old Bangkok' to visit the Grand Palace and Wat Pho
- Look up Bangkok's primary party district of Silom
- Eat the eclectic selections available at Khao San Road
- Go on a Dinner Cruise down Chao Phraya River
- Visit the night markets and shopping malls
- Backpackers looking for a new adventure
- Friends on a quick getaway
- 4D3N Hotel Stay
- 4D3N Hotel Stay + 2 Way Thai Airways Economy Class Flight
What You Get:
- 4D3N Standard Twin/Double/Triple Stay (Choose from: My Hotel Ratchada, Diamond City Hotel or White Orchid)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Return Hotel Transfer
- Complimentary Half Day City Tour (Shuttle Boat across Chao Phraya Canal to Wat Arun, Wat In, Gems Gallery)
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 June 2012
- Book by 29 February 2012
- Flight option not valid on 5-6 April 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on twin share
- Combining Groupons for multiple nights' stay allowed
- Reservation subject to flights and rooms availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellation and amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months prior to departure
- Flights are valid at maximum of 14 days
- Additional S$10 per pax per night hotel surcharge applies on 5-6 April, 1 and 5 May 2012
- Additional S$20 administrative charge for air ticket booking applies for flight option
- Compulsory driver and tour guide tipping applies at THB300 per pax per trip
- Airport fuel charges and taxes apply at S$190 per pax (for flight option, subject to change)
- Call 6511 1668 for enquiries
- Flight schedule for reference only, subject to availability:
SIN-BKK TG402 0815-0935
SIN-BKK TG404 1225-1345
SIN-BKK TG414 1555-1715
SIN-BKK TG408 1815-1935
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Visit in person at A1A Travel Office (People's Park Centre 02-31/39/68); Groupon printout MUST be presented
- Child (2-12 years) with extra bed and breakfast: 1 full Groupon
- Child (2-12 years) with breakfast only: S$58 (basic) and S$148 (lux) per pax
- Triple Room: 3 full Groupons
Discover the sleepless city of Bangkok with its magnificent temples and palace, busy markets and vibrant nightlife with today's Groupon to Bangkok. Choose between 2 options:
- For $95 per pax, you get a 4D3N hotel stay with daily buffet breakfast, a half day city tour and return hotel transfer (worth $155).
- For $190 per pax, you get all of the above and an additional 2 way Thai Airways Economy Class flight (worth $438).
Dive straight into the heart of Bangkok and be amazed by the largest city, and capital of Thailand. A huge and modern city humming with nightlife and fervor, get around with the conveniently placed MTR stations, and start off one's Bangkok experience by visiting 'Old Bangkok' (Rattanakosin) to see best-known sights such as the Grand Palace and Wat Pho.
Take a relaxing Dinner Cruise down Chao Phraya River, before exploring every nook and cranny the city has to offer.
Eclectic selections of various cuisines and insects are available at Khao San Road, before moving on to the bustling Ratchadapisek Road and the veritable maze of various night markets and shopping malls to engage in some retail therapy.
The city hardly sleeps when at sunset, when the world-famous nightlife kicks into high gear. Visit the multitude of pubs, clubs and bars jam-packed with folks all looking for the odd drink.
"Really nice hotel, with great service. Got a free upgrade on 2 of the rooms I booked. Convenient location for shopping (approx 10 mins walk to MBK). Also grab one of their great maps which shows all the attractions, time to get to places and approx tuk tuk price. Free snacks and wifi were also good. Very satisfied." - Rachael, Sawadee review on Diamond City Hotel
"I've stayed at White Orchid Hotel about two weeks with my family. Very easy to travel around Bangkok, many foods shop around, the Hotel is in China Town in Bangkok. Staffs are very helpful and warmly welcome. If I have a chance to visit to Bangkok again I will stay there definitely." - Zaw, Booking.com review on White Orchid Hotel
"The room was excellent. The breakfast, room service was excellent. The location is central to the MRT, walking distance to the shopping centers, etc." - Edwin, Sawadee review on My Hotel CMYK@RatchadaClick on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!