Bangkok Land Add-On Tour: $170 for 2 Pax Hua Hin Vineyard and Thai Wine Tasting Tour (Worth $297). Option for 3 Pax Available.
- Beautiful vineyards in the Hua Hin countryside
- Elephant ride through the vineyards
- Delicious meal and wine-tasting session at The Sala Restaurant
- Cultural excursions to Hua Hin’s main attractions
- Wine aficionados or connoisseurs
- Tasting locally produced Thai wine
- Couples and small groups of friends
- An alternative holiday experience
- Hua Hin Vineyard and Thai Wine Tasting Tour for 2 Pax
- Hua Hin Vineyard and Thai Wine Tasting Tour for 3 Pax
What You Get:
- 1 day Hua Hin Vineyard and Thai Wine Tasting Tour
- Elephant ride through the vineyard
- 2 way transfers on join in basis from hotels located in Pratunam, Silom and Sukhumvit
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 December 2012
- Book by 21 November 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Subject to tour availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendment allowed, subject to tour availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email email@example.com with:
- Preferred date(s)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Vineyards and Thailand are not traditionally associated with each other, but today’s Groupon to Hua Hin Hills Vineyard aims to change all that.
- For $170, you get a 1 day Hua Hin Vineyard and Thai Wine Tasting Tour for 2 pax (worth $297).
- For $255, you get a 1 day Hua Hin Vineyard and Thai Wine Tasting Tour for 3 pax (worth $445).
Begin your wine-soaked day early with a visit to Wat Tham Khao Luang, also known as the Temple in the Big Cave. Made famous by the movie Bangkok Dangerous, this underground behemoth is a rare natural and man-made wonder that will be sure to make jaws gape and startle morning brains wide-awake.
Then, head on over to the verdant Hua Hin Hills Vineyards, an ex-elephant corral turned revolutionary wine-making enterprise. Gawp at the incongruous sight of baby elephants making their way gracefully through the military rows of vines, and even better, get on top one of them and see what the view’s like from on top.
Fresh eats at The Sala Restaurant and a well-earned sampling of locally produced Thai wine end off this idyllic retreat into this bold newcomer to the world of Southeast Asian viticulture.
Walk off your alcohol-induced high with a visit to Wat Huai Mong Khon, the biggest Luang Pho To Buddha statue in Hua Hin, or search for hipster finds at Plearn Wan, a charming vintage market. (Final itinerary subject to tour guide’s discretion.)
End off the trip with more shopping at the Hua Hin Factory Outlet, where well-known brands await indiscriminate adoption.
Bangkok 2 Tour13/45 Soi Ram 107 Hua-Mak Bangkapi Bangkok
View our Partner's website here