$69 per pax for 2D1N Malacca Seri Costa Hotel Stay + Buffet Breakfast + Return VIP Coach (Worth $119)
- Located within Plaza Mahkota, the heart of a bustling business and entertainment area
- Surrounded by famous tourist attractions
- Spacious rooms equipped with astro channels and coffee and tea making facilities
- Fusion of Dutch/Portuguese architecture
How To Get There:
- Take the return VIP coach included in this Groupon
- Climb the A'Famosa Fort
- View the Stadthuys Building, St. Paul's Hill Church, and Maritime Museum
- Shop at Mahkota Parade Shopping Mall and walk along Jonker Street
- Families with children
- A peaceful and fuss free getaway
- Seri Costa Hotel stay
- Buffet breakfast
- Return VIP coach
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 March 2012
- Booking required: by 31 January 2012 or at least 7 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on twin share
- Not valid for stays between 20-25 January 2012
- Travel dates subject to availability
- Additional S$18 surcharge per pax per night for stays on school holidays, weekends, eve of PH and PH
- Coach schedule for reference only, subject to availability:
Singapore to Malacca
Daily: 8am (pick up at Kovan Hub and drop off at Malacca Sentral)
Malacca to Singapore
Daily: 1.30pm and 6.30pm (pick up at Malacca Sentral and drop off at Kovan Hub)
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email email@example.com or book in person at GEL Travel office (West Coast Plaza 02-46, daily: 11am-9pm) with:
- Name as in NRIC
- Contact number
- Passport number and expiry date
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code and security code
- Triple room: 3 full Groupons
- Single room supplement: S$42 per pax
- Extension night stay: S$42 per pax
Relax and unwind with today's Groupon to Malacca: for $69 per pax, you get a 2D1N Seri Costa Hotel stay with buffet breakfast and return VIP coach (worth $119).
The charming Seri Costa Hotel is ideally located within Plaza Mahkota, a key commercial centre bustling with business and entertainment. The hotel itself is a quaint getaway, characterized by a fusion of Dutch and Portuguese architecture. Furnished with teakwood and warmth, all rooms are designed for optimum comfort and relaxation.
Jonker Street is within walking distance of Plaza Mahkota, a street infused with real Melaki and historical charm. Filled with great Chinese and Malay local and original food, it’s also a great place to pick up a souvenir or two. Pay a trip to the A'Famosa Fort, one of the oldest surviving European architectural remains in Asia.
St. Paul's Hill Church, the Maritime Museum and the Stadthuys (town hall) building are also great attractions for history nerds. As for shopping, Mahkota Parade Shopping Mall is Melaka’s largest shopping mall and houses a world of treats for all members of the family.
Ride in comfort on the VIP coach to and from Malacca, with roomy seats and on-board snacks for its passengers.
GEL Travel Office
Daily: 11am - 9pm
Click on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!