$105 per pax for 2D1N Kuala Lumpur 5 Star Istana Hotel Deluxe Room Stay + Buffet Breakfast + 2-Way Super VIP Coach (Worth $355). 3D2N Option Available.
- 5 minute walk to Bukit Bintang Shopping and Changkat Bukit Bintang
- Well-appointed rooms equipped with modern amenities and high speed broadband connectivity
- Selection of restaurants serving international and local fare
- Modern and sophisticated 5 star Istana Hotel stay
- Luxurious and comfortable VIP coach ride with ample leg room
How To Get There
- 2-way Super VIP coach to Istana Hotel, included as part of Groupon
- Shop at the famous Golden Triangle – Lot 10, Bintang Walk, Starhill Shopping Centre, Pavilion Shopping Mall
- A convenient and comfortable short trip to Kuala Lumpur
- A short urban getaway
- Families and friends
- 2D1N Deluxe Room Stay
- 3D2N Deluxe Room Stay
What You Get:
- Istana Hotel Deluxe Room Stay
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- 2-Way Super VIP Single Deck Coach
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 March 2012
- Book by 29 February 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on twin share
- No cancellation or amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Coach schedule for reference only and subject to availability:
Singapore to Kuala Lumpur
-Mon to Fri: 3.30pm and 7pm
-Sat, Sun and PH: 3.30pm and 5pm
Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
-Daily: 8am and 10.30am
- Pick-up and drop off in SG: Concorde Hotel Shopping Mall 02-44/46
- Pick-up and drop off in KL: Hotel Istana KL
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email email@example.com with:
- Full Name
- Passport Number and Expiry Date
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Contact Number
- Groupon Voucher Code and Security Code
- Extension stay: S$135 per room per night for twin sharing and $185 per room per night for triple sharing
- 3rd pax with extra bed and breakfast: S$100 per pax for 2D1N and S$170 per pax for 3D2N
- Single traveller: additional S$80 per pax for 2D1N and S$125 per pax for 3D2N
- Child (below 12 years) with extra bed and breakfast: S$98 per pax for 2D1N and S$155 per pax for 3D2N
- Child (below 12 years) with breakfast only: S$80 per pax for 2D1N and S$125 per pax for 3D2N
- Upgrade to double decker coach: S$20 per pax per way
- For $105 per pax, you get a 2D1N Deluxe Room stay with buffet breakfast and a 2-way Luxury Super VIP single deck coach ride (worth $355).
- For $175 per pax, you get a 3D2N Deluxe Room stay with buffet breakfast and a 2-way Luxury Super VIP single deck coach ride (worth $439).
Luxury Tours and Travel's comfortable, luxurious Single Deck Coaches depart twice daily on Mondays to Fridays from Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, ferrying eager travellers into the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
After dumping bags in the hotel, slip on some shopping shoes and head to the famous Golden Triangle – Lot 10, Bintang Walk, Starhill Shopping Centre, Pavilion Shopping Mall and the technological playground Low Yat Plaza.
Replenish the tank with a meal at a banana leaf rice restaurant in Brickfields, KL’s Little India. Or shoot for the absurd yet possibly tasty with the eclectic mix of Asian and French cuisines served up at Urban, one of a few restaurants in the hotel.
After a long day of shopping, eating and sightseeing, retreat in the comforts of the Istana Hotel. With well-appointed guestrooms configured with broadband internet and TV movie channels, foresee some late nights watching action films as well as some late breakfasts. Perhaps watching the moon and the stars twinkle at night by the Greco-Roman styled swimming pool might be an ideal choice then, with the sunlight being a natural alarm clock.
Selected non-hotel images courtesy of Tourism Malaysia.
"The bus we took did not come with a meal option which made it slightly cheaper at $39 per person one-way instead of the $51 option that comes with meals. However, much to our surprise, the co-driver handed out small packs of refreshments which comprised of two tiny packaged swiss rolls, a mini pack of Oreos, a packet drink to wash it all down and a mineral water bottle. It certainly went well with the TV entertainment system provided onboard." - Pink Elle review
"Our trip to KL, The Exclusive Coach that we took is Clean and Comfortable. And the meals serve on board is warm. Their guide is kind and helpful. Their Coach Stop is at the heart of Kuala Lumpur Golden Triangle area." - TravelPear review
Click on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!