$670 per pax for 10D7N Turkey 4 Star Hotel Stay + Tour + Meals + Land Transfer (Worth $1950)
- Comfortable 4 Star local hotel stays
- View tour itinerary page 1 and page 2
- Visit world famous tourist attractions
- All meals and land transfers provided
- Check out ancient cities of Istanbul and many more
- Scenic tours of magnificent Ottoman architecture
How To Get There:
- Direct flight from Singapore (to be purchased separately)
- Purchase local products and handicrafts
- Taste authentic Turkish cuisine
- Family vacations
- Overseas trip for friends
- 10D7N 4-Star Hotel Stays
- Turkey Guided Tour in Coach: Istanbul, Canakkale, Konya, Cappadocia and Ankara
- Full Board Meals
- All Land Transfers
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 March 2012
- Book by 1 February 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on twin share, extra bed subject to availability
- Rooms and flights subject to availability
- Minimum 10 pax to depart
- No cancellation or amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Call 6392 3688 for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Exchange Groupon printout at Super Travels Office (03-31/50 The Central)
- Triple room: 3 full Groupons
- Single room supplement: S$368
- Child (2-12 years): 1 full Groupon
- Air ticket
- Applicable airport taxes and surcharges
- Personal travel insurance
- Tipping for guide and driver
Experience the magnificent old world wonder and new world charm of Turkey with today's Groupon: $670 for 10D7N Turkey Package which includes a 4 star local hotel stay with fully guided tour in coach, full board meals and all land transfers (worth $1950).
Be amazed by the ancient cultural heritage of Istanbul, Turkey, the only city to be built on two continents. Located at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, Turkey's history stretches back in to antiquity and remains a country of significant geostrategic importance for close to a millennia.
Visit the world-famous attractions such as the ancient city of Troy, the Underground City of Kaymakli, as well as Cappadocia and many more.
Soak up authentic Turkish culture with a stay in a 700-year old ancient caravanserai, just like ancient traders and travelers along the Silk Road did. Purchase local products and handicrafts such as the world famous Turkish Carpets, and taste examples of authentic local cuisine.
Optional tours such as a Hot Air Balloon experience are also readily available across the course of your tour.
Click on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!