$60 per pax for 3D2N Chiang Mai The Empress Hotel Deluxe Room Stay with Breakfast (Worth $136). 4D3N Option Available.
- Close to night markets and railway station
- Wide range of facilities and amenities
- Comfortable, modern Asian-style furnishing
- Combine Groupons for extended stay
How To Get There
- Direct flight from Singapore (to be purchased separately)
- Ride a tuk-tuk or songthaew
- Visit the famous Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep and other temples
- Check out famous Museums
- Catch a Muay Thai match
- Go for a relaxing Thai Massage
- Taste the signature Khao Soi Kai
- Group of friends and families seeking a quick vacation
- 3D2N Deluxe Room stay
- 4D3N Deluxe Room stay + One Dinner or Dim Sum Lunch
What You Get:
- The Empress Hotel Deluxe Room stay
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome Drink
- Return Shuttle Service to Night Market (on request basis)
General Fine Print:
- Travel between 26 February and 31 October 2012
- Book by 24 October 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on twin share
- Combining Groupons for multiple nights' stay allowed
- Rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendment allowed, subject to availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email email@example.com with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Available Add-Ons (payable to hotel):
- 3rd pax with extra bed and breakfast: THB600 per pax per night
- Child (5-11 years) with extra bed and breakfast: THB400 per pax per night
- Child (5-11 years) with breakfast: THB150 per pax per night
- Child (below 4 years) with breakfast: Free
- Return airport transfer: THB90 per pax per way (Max 8 pax per car)
- Extension stay: THB1600 per room per night
Visit one of the crossroads of South-East Asia and soak up its impressive history and fabulous culture with today's Groupon to Chiang Mai Empress Hotel. Choose between 2 options:
- For $60 per pax, you get a 3D2N Deluxe room stay with breakfast (worth $136).
- For $111 per pax, you get a 4D3N Deluxe room stay with breakfast and one dinner or dim sum lunch (worth $234).
Home to more than 300 temples, Chiang Mai stands out in historical and architectural significance and bustles with life with the varied heritage of Thai, Burmese and Sri Lankan styles. Visit the temples, a quintessential image of Chiang Mai, starting from the most famous Wat Phrathtat Doi Suthep, sitting high up on the slopes of Mount Suthep and looking over the city since 1383.
Take the opportunity to ride a songthaew up the hill, and snag a quick tuk-tuk ride around town. Continue the cultural experience by exploring one of the many museums or take up a quick course of Thai Cooking.
Explore the sprawling day and night markets to pick up authentic local craft souvenirs or trinkets for fun, or get your bargaining chops on and hit up the shopping malls for some cheap buys. Rejuvenate with a traditional Thai massage afterwards.
Grab a taste of Chiang Mai's signature dish, Khao Soi Kai, and never stay hungry with the vast range of roadside stores and budget eats.
Give the nightlife scene a shot before retiring back into the comfortable rooms of Chiang Mai Empress Hotel to rest tired feet and weary bodies.
"Hotel is situated at a very nice location and is very luxurious. Night market is just 1-2 miles away from the hotel. Hotel staff was really helpful in assisting if we had any problems. In all a very good experience." - Rahul, Booking.com review
"We stay many years when we are in Chiang Mai always in the Empress Hotel. Very good hotel good location, good rooms, buffet breakfast and very friendly staff. Close when you want to go to the night market (10 min. walk). We recommend this hotel to everybody when they go to Chiang Mai." - Dompeling, Sawadee review
"Overall, the Empress Hotel in Chiang Mai is one of the city's better
hotels, and it has a very good location and offers good value for its guests.
The rooms are large, very clean, and offer a good view with big windows. The
hotel staff are friendly, especially the chambermaid." - Bob, Asiarooms review
Click on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
The Empress Hotel, Chiang Mai199/42 Chang Klan Road, Chiang Mai
View our Partner's website here