- Modern property surrounded by the peaceful greenery of Mount Faber Park
- Luxurious rooms feature a range of modern amenities, and have either city or forest views
- Outdoor pool, fitness room and free Wi-Fi
- Located just opposite VivoCity
- 5 min away from HarbourFront MRT Station
- Easy access to Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island and Universal Studios Singapore
- 3-Course Dinner with Wine
- Complimentary bottle of red wine
- Luxurious accommodations with Wi-Fi
- Go on a shopping spree at VivoCity, one of Singapore's largest malls
- Take a monorail down to Sentosa island, for a day filled with fun and activity
- Small families looking for a short getaway
- Friends on a staycation
- Enjoying the high end local hotel stay experience
Fine PrintWhat You Get:
- 2D1N Deluxe Room Stay for 2 pax
- Breakfast for 2 pax
- 3-Course Set Dinner incl. 2 glasses of white wine for 2 pax
- Complimentary bottle of red wine with cheese platter in room
- Minibar refreshment (replenished once daily)
Hotel Fine Print:
- Valid for stays from 23 May to 2 June 2013
- Book by 1 June 2013
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No amendments, cancellations or exchanges allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Valid for Singaporeans and PRs only; photo ID and credit card details will be collected upon check-in
- Groupon printout MUST be presented upon check-in
- See the rules that apply to all deals
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Available Add-Ons (payable direct to hotel):
- Extension stay: Based on hotel's Best Available Rate
Dinners, like rollercoasters, are exciting and make people open their mouths in anticipation. Today's Groupon tops that with a stay at Bay Hotel Singapore.
For $198, you get a 2D1N Deluxe Room Stay with Breakfast, 3-Course Dinner with Wine, Wi-Fi and Minibar Refreshments (worth $441).
Nevermind that passports can be omitted from packing lists this time and indulge in a staycation that is bound to make you yearn for more. Make dreary nights a thing of the past, as guests are greeted by plush and luxurious furnishings when they enter the hotel. Be one of the first few to experience all that this brand new hotel has to offer, having just officially opened its doors only a year ago.
In the evening during your stay, treat tastebuds to a scintillating three-course spread with a fellow feaster, beginning with a lip-smacking Chef's Soup Bowl. Move onto the main and let tummies celebrate the arrival of Poached Salmon, served with a melange of vegetables and Aligot potatoes. All diners enjoy a refreshing glass of chardonnay along with their meal.
Head down to the pool, located at the hotel's rooftop and take a dip to cool down. After swimming laps, famished diners can throng to restaurant and feast eyes and taste buds on the array of Indonesian cuisine. Prepared by experienced chefs, the enticing selection of items include local delights to cater to a range of dining preferences. Strategically located near Harbourfront MRT station, guests can choose from various modes of transport to whisk them away to different parts of the city. Sink into soft and downy pillows and keep connected with WiFi connectivity throughout the hotel.