$20 for $40 Worth of Japanese Cuisine at Kuru Kuru Japanese Restaurant. Tea Time Option Available.
- Enjoy Japanese fusion cuisine and variety of fresh sushi and sashimi
- Cozy and welcoming atmosphere
- Fast and friendly service
- Groupon is applicable for food and drinks
- Back by popular demand
- Available at 2 locations
- Limited Groupons available
- $20 for $40 worth of Japanese Cuisine, Available at 2 locations
- $8 for $20 worth of Japanese Cuisine at Tea Time + 1 Serving of Dessert, Available at Valley Point only
$20 for $40 Option:
Valid 6 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Reservation required. Valid for ala-carte menu only. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for alcoholic beverages. Not valid for 23 December 2011, eve and on PH. Limit Limit 1 Groupon per table of 1-2 pax, 2 Groupons per table of 3-4 pax, and 3 Groupons per table of 5 pax and above.
Available at 2 locations:
- Valley Point 01-07, Tel: 6733 2292
- Hotel Grand Central 01-12, Tel: 6735 0618
$8 for $20 Tea Time Option:
Valid 6 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Reservation required. Valid for ala-carte menu only. Not valid for alcoholic beverages. Not valid for 23 December 2011, eve and on PH.
Valid at Valley Point outlet only from Mondays to Fridays: 2.30pm - 6pm (bill by 6pm)
Call respective outlets for reservation. Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $20, you get $40 worth of Japanese Cuisine.
- For $8, you get $20 worth of Japanese Cuisine at tea-time + 1 serving of dessert.
Kuru Kuru Japanese Restaurant combines Japanese and Western ingredients and cooking methods to create a fusion of cuisines to elevate your dining experience through new and fresh flavours. Begin with an Aburi Maguro Sarada (seared tuna with special dressing, $9) for an appetizer, or get an Abokado Ebi Sarada (avocado and prawn with dressing, $6).
Dig into ala carte hot favourites like the Wafu Chikin Suteki (Japanese chicken chop, $12), Sake Bata Yaki (pan-fried salmon with butter soy sauce, $12), or Kuruma Ebi Mayo Wasabi (tiger prawns with wasabi mayonnaise, $15). Round off your meal with with sweet treats like Macha Kakigori (green tea and red bean on shaved ice, $4) or Sakura Daifuku (Japanese cherry dumpling, $2.50).
If you’ve never tried Japanese cuisine, rode a bullet train or followed a Japanese drama show, then ask the staff for a recommendation. One of Kuru Kuru Japanese Restaurant’s helpful and knowledgeable servers will be happy to guide you through the maze of mouthwatering menu options.
Monday to Saturday: 12pm - 2.30pm, 5pm - 12am
Closed on Sundays
Daily: 11.30am - 10pm