$15 for Two 60 min Outdoor Parkour Sessions by Adam 2.0 in *Scape (Worth $40). 2 Pax Option Available.
- Brief introduction to the Parkour discipline
- Great physical and mental training
- Careful coaching in proper techniques and philosophy
- Accredited professional instructors
- Entertain aspiring audiences with inspiring aerial moves
- Play, share, and collaborate with a large community
- For One: Two 60 min Outdoor Parkour Sessions
- For Two: Two 60 min Outdoor Parkour Sessions
Valid 3 months. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for customers 12 years and above.
Online booking required, log in to http://www.a2movements.com/teaser-workshop.
Available at 2 locations:
- SMU SIS (Big Steps): 2pm-3pm on Saturdays
- Somerset MRT Exit A: 6.30pm-7.30pm on Mondays
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply for all deals.
- For $15, you get Two 60 minute Outdoor Parkour Sessions for One (Worth $40).
- For $25, you get Two 60 minute Outdoor Parkour Sessions for Two (worth $80).
For the uninitiated, parkour originated from France and involves the fluid and efficient conquering of any environment, man-made or naturally occurring, using nothing more than the present obstacles, your body, and your imagination.
Appreciate human body abilities and use it to the fullest to overcome mental barriers. Gain discipline and persistence in a respected sport and express limitlessly. Develop safe techniques for landing, jumping and many more during the teaser sessions to prepare for more demanding stunts down the line.
Get fitter along with the Singapore parkour community and share knowledge among the rest. In an unorthodox run, unleash mental and physical capabilities that leave a fitter advantage among the rest.
Students will hone the fundamentals of body mastery under the watchful eye of an expert, accredited instructor at *Scape in Orchard. As physically demanding as it is mentally taxing, the parkour sport allows aspiring wannabes to hone the ability to adapt and perform at any moment in any environment after mastering this discipline.SMU SIS (Big Steps)
Saturdays: 2pm - 3pm
Somerset MRT Exit A
Mondays: 6.30pm - 7.30pm