Paint in a Luxurious Tea Lounge: $28 for 3 Hour Art Jamming Session with Complimentary Drink at Arteastiq in Millenia Walk (Worth $62). Two Pax Option Available.
- Choice of one Arteastiq Lite speciality beverage
- Located at Millenia Walk
- Freestyle painting party place
- Express your freedom on canvas
- All art jamming materials provided
- Enjoy a luxurious Shanghainese style afternoon
- Great bonding activity for groups of friends
- For One: 3 hr Art Jamming Session with Complimentary Drink
- For Two: 3 hr Art Jamming Session with Complimentary Drink
- Unlimited use of acrylic paint, sponges, brushes and paint palette
- Set of brushes to take home
- Wet paint canvas box to take home
- 50cm x 50cm canvas to work on and take home
- Complimentary drink
Valid 6 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts.
Arteastiq Tea Bone China, Millennia Walk 02-19/20
Appointment required, call 6333 5117 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org. No cancellation and amendment allowed upon confirmation.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $28, you get a 3 hour Art Jamming Session with Complimentary Drink (worth $62).
- For $55, you get the above for Two (worth $124).
Arteastiq Tea Bone China makes the East meets West tradition come to life, fusing luxurious experiences of olden day Chinese merchants lounging in the garden sipping tea and watching birds singing, to the luxurious English Victorian parties held many centuries ago.
Sip tea and savour Arteastiq's special delights, whilst drawing in the atmosphere of contemporary art and expressing one's freedom with Art Jamming, and treat oneself to a luxurious Shanghainese-style afternoon.
Create a masterpiece without worrying about art supplies – unlimited use of acrylic paint, sponges, brushes and paint palette, alongside a free set of brushes, 50cm x 50cm canvas, and a take-home wet paint canvas box are included with this Groupon.
Feed and water the artistic soul with a selection of smooth and refreshing teas, as well as culinary delights ranging from exquisite Dim Sum like Jin Ling's Twelve Beauties, delectable Crystal Xiao Long Bao and special dishes such as Peking Smoked Duck.
Arteastiq has been featured in publications such as Singapore Women's Weekly, The Official Singapore Guide & Map, Gourmet Living, FHM, The Finder, U Weekly, Young Parents and more.Daily: 11am - 10pm
Even though Arteastiq isn’t a place where one will automatically think of for their fine grub, the wraps and soups make for a hearty meal that comes in decent-sized servings. The unique and slightly kitschy décor, with floor-length bird cages and chairs which add pops of colour to the place, sets up the perfect ambience for a lazy day out with your girlfriends where you can gossip your day away as you sip."
- Pamela Tan, HerWorld
ArteastiqThe Art of Teasing (Tel: 6333 5117)
View our Partner's website here