$20 for $40 Worth of All Day Breakfast and More at Avanti Espresso in Robertson Quay. $40 for $80 Option Available.
- Good selection of aromatic coffee available
- Wide range of Italian cuisine to choose from
- Savour delicious European desserts
- Suitable location to celebrate birthdays or family gatherings
- Located at Robertson Quay
- Quiet and peaceful
- Perfect ambience to kick back and relax
- Everyday: $40 worth of All Day Breakfast and More (1-2 pax)
- Everyday: $80 worth of All Day Breakfast and More (3-4 pax)
- Mon to Thu: $40 worth of All Day Breakfast and More (1-2 pax)
- Mon to Thu: $80 worth of All Day Breakfast and More (3-4 pax)
Valid 3 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with other promotions or discounts. Closed on Tues.
Reservation required, call 6884 9326.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $20, you get $40 worth of All Day Breakfast and more for 1 to 2 pax.
- For $40, you get $80 worth of All Day Breakfast and more for 3 to 4 pax.
- For $18, you get $40 worth of All Day Breakfast and more for 1 to 2 pax (from Mondays to Thursdays only).
- For $38, you get $80 worth of All Day Breakfast and more for 3 to 4 pax (from Mondays to Thursdays only).
Facing the glimmer of the Singapore River, Avanti Espresso’s tables display classic American and Italian dishes alongside pours of hearty brews from the espresso machine. An all-day breakfast menu catalogs such signature plates as Eggs Benedict ($13.90), Ham & Cheese Omelette ($11.90) and French Toast ($9.90).
The eatery's Italian influences rub off classic pasta dishes cooked in familiar styles such as Carbonara ($15.90), Bolognaise ($15.90) and the oh-so-sinful 4 Cheese ($15.90). Handheld comestibles like the Chicken Breast & Pesto Sandwich ($10.90) are ready to satiate executives on the moves while a cup of latte or mocha ($4) alongside a muffin ($3.70) and scones ($2.90) should calm pre-interview jitters.
For the sweet-toothed friend in your midst, griddle gurus ensconce sweet fixings within the fluffy confines of smooth crepe batter.
Perfect as a dessert item or simply as a snack, sweet crepe selections decorated with such fillings as Nutella ($6.90) or sliced banana and chocolate sauce ($7.90) reward tongues for their good deeds and inspired toothpaste portraits. Fruit fans, on the other hand, can pick from Crepe De Suzette ($8.90) or the sinfully indulgent caramelized banana ($7.90).
Finish off with their sweet selection of crepes and desserts to add the final touches to your main course before you kick back and relax on a lazy Sunday in the quiet and soothing ambience of this cafe.
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm
Saturday to Sunday: 8am - 9.30pm