$15 for $30 Worth of Chinese Cuisine at Ba Dao Guan Seafood Restaurant in Chinatown. $30 for $60 Option Available.
- Popular seafood restaurant with locals and tourists
- Delicious and hearty comfort food
- Signature items include Black Pepper Crab and Drunken Prawns
- Groupon can be used for food and drinks
- Located in the heart of Chinatown and walking distance from the MRT
- Great dining place to bring friends and family
- $30 Worth of Chinese Cuisine
- $60 Worth of Chinese Cuisine
Valid 3 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per bill. Valid for dine-in and ala carte items only. Not valid for promotional set menus and with other promotions and discounts. Not valid for weekends, eve of and on PH.
Reservation required, call 6222 2224.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $15, you get $30 worth of Chinese Cuisine.
- For $30, you get $60 worth of Chinese Cuisine.
Amidst the ultra-modern, towering cityscape of cosmopolitan Singapore, Chinatown stands distinct with its own unique range of traditional Chinese cuisine. Ba Dao Guan Seafood Restaurant is located in the heart of the city and offers up a huge range of seafood cooked to perfection in a popular Chinese style.
Their menu boasts of local favourites such as Sambal Stingray ($15.80) while keeping to traditional dishes like Sambal Kang Kong ($8.80). Side dishes like the Thai Spicy Seafood Rice ($9.80) Crispy Prawn Rolls ($8.80) can be ordered to complement the main dishes. Finish off the meal with some cooling Chendol ($4.80) or refreshing Longan “tofu” ice ($3.80) to help soften the taste buds after a hearty meal.
Ba Dao Guan2 Trengganu Street