$10 for Eye Aesthetics and Eye Care Workshop + Tea Session at Camden Medical Centre in Orchard (Worth $49). Two Pax Option Available.
- Learn more about how you can treat eye bags, dark eye circles, crow's feet, droopy eye lids and other eye problems that make people look older and more tired
- Get insights into why a good night's sleep might sometimes do little to freshen up a fatigued look
- Discover non-invasive techniques to brighten up tired eyes, lighten dark circles, smoothen wrinkles and clear eye bags
- Workshop helmed by a professional eye doctor and surgeon with over two decades of experience
- Relish delicious snacks from Delifrance during the interactive tea session
- Conveniently located in the heart of town and walking distance from Orchard MRT
- For One: 60 min Eye Aesthetics and Eye Care Workshop + Refreshments and Snacks Tea Session
- For Two: 60 min Eye Aesthetics and Eye Care Workshop + Refreshments and Snacks Tea Session
Dates: 22 Sept or 13 Oct 2012
Venue: 1 Orchard Boulevard,
Camden Medical Centre Function Room Level 9
Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts.
Registration required, at least 3 days in advance, SMS/call 9755 5408 or 8189 2154 or email email@example.com with:
- Contact number
- Preferred workshop date
- Attached Groupon
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Before eye doctors evolved, dark eye circles and crow's feet were awkwardly disguised as Halloween makeup because it was the easiest way to deny their existence. Take advantage of modern eye care knowledge with today's Groupon and choose between 2 options:
- For $10, you get a 60 minute Eye Aesthetics and Eye Care Workshop with a Refreshments and Snacks Tea Session (worth $49).
- For $18, you get the above for Two Pax (worth $98).
Pay more care and attention to precious peepers and learn more about what affects them in this hour-long workshop organized by Brand Cellar. Learn from professionals in the eye care industry and discover the reasons behind people looking older and more lethargic, even when they're well rested. Also look at how eye related problems such as eye bags, dark eye circles, crow's feet and droopy eye lids develop, and find effective measures to resolve these niggling concerns.
The session will be hosted by an experienced eye doctor and surgeon who has had over 21 years of experience of cataract, glaucoma and Laser Refractive Surgeries. Gain in-depth knowledge from this workshop that will allow all participants to know more about common eye issues and discover non-invasive techniques to brighten up tired eyes, lighten dark circles, smoothen wrinkles and clear eye bags.22 September or 13 October: 1pm-2pm (at Camden Medical Centre Function Room Level 9)
Brand CellarIntegrated PR and Marketing Communications Firm
View our Partner's website here