Thai or Vietnamese Lessons: $29 for Four 2 Hour Basic Conversational Lessons at Cambridge Language School in Dhoby Ghaut (Worth $154). $99 Full Course Option Available.
- Pick up a new language quickly
- Weekend classes available
- Practical sessions with learning materials
- Real life practice contexts
- Qualified and experienced instructors
- Productive and comfortable learning environment
- Convenient central location at Dhoby Ghaut
- Four 2 hr Basic Conversational Thai Lessons
- Four 2 hr Basic Conversational Vietnamese Lessons
- Ten 2 hr Basic Conversational Thai Lessons with Completion Certificate (Full Course)
- Ten 2 hr Basic Conversational Vietnamese Lessons with Completion Certificate (Full Course)
Valid till 2 April 2013. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for customers 16 years and above. Closed on PH.
- Peace Centre: 1 Sophia Road 05-05
email email@example.com with:
- Email address
- Contact number
- Preferred day and time of class
- Attached Groupon
Call 6336 4556 for enquiries.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Textbooks and course materials not included.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $29, you get Four 2 hour Basic Conversational Thai or Vietnamese Lessons (worth $154).
- For $99, you get a Full Basic Conversational Thai or Vietnamese Course which consists of Ten 2 hour Sessions (worth $385).
Cambridge Learning School offers over 15 language courses using proven teaching methods. Thai and Vietnamese are the older languages in the Southeast Asian Region. With their rich history, culture, much-loved tourist attractions and delectable food, Thailand and Vietnam have seen a surge in tourism figures in recent years. Jump on board the tuk-tuk and be guided along by experienced and qualified Thai and Vietnamese teachers. Attempt basic grammar and vocabulary exercises and simple conversational dialogue with the help of English translations. In-class practice, using illustrations of Thai or Vietnamese culture and heritage, make lessons interesting and relevant.
Fully comprehend the spookiness of bone-chilling Thai horror films or the various spices and ingredients in phở, with regularly scheduled classes on weekdays and weekends. Sign up for the 10 lesson option for a more holistic introduction to Thai or Vietnamese language and culture.Daily: 9am - 9.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays