$39 for Sentosa Underwater World + Dolphin Lagoon + Desperados + The Maritime Experiential Museum + 1-Day Unlimited Sky Rides + $5 Attraction Discount (Worth $55.90)
- Explore water species and view shark feedings
- See the dolphins and interact with them
- Explore the new Maritime Museum
- Choose to enjoy all the activities on the same day or spread out the fun
- Picture-perfect views of the city skyline
- Rediscover the magic of your own hometown
- Great for couples, family and friends
- Valid on all days including weekends, public and school holidays
- Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon Admission
- Desperados Admission
- The Resorts World Sentosa Maritime Experiential Museum General Admission
- 1-Day Unlimited Sky Rides
- $5 Cebu Air Attraction Discount
General Fine Print:
- Collect tickets between 18 July to 8 August 2012
- Tickets valid till 30 September 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Cebu Air Travel and Tours Office closed Sunday, Eve of and on PH
- No cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Entry passes must be presented at every attraction
- Call 6235 2328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Call 6235 2328
- Exchange Groupon printout at Cebu Air Travel and Tours Office (03-65 Lucky Plaza, Mon-Sat: 10am - 7pm) for admission ticket before proceeding to destination
- Admission ticket to be presented at respective attractions
- Children 3 years old and above: $35
- Children below 3 years old: Free
For $39 per pax, you get a package for Sentosa Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, Desperados, The Maritime Experiential Museum, 1-Day Unlimited Sky Rides and a $5 Attraction Discount (worth $55.90).
Kickstart a sunny day at Sentosa Island with a trip to the Underwater World where over 250 different species of marine life are waiting to be discovered behind glass enclosures. Go on an interactive journey with mantarays, starfish and stingrays or thrill the senses at the Shark Feeding Session.
Meet Pink Dolphins and Fur Seals at their one of a kind Dolphin Lagoon and watch these intelligent creatures perform tricks that will warm the heart.
Walk over to Imbiah Lookout for a unique 3D movie experience called the Desperados. Get involved with a virtual shoot out blast and ride on motion-based saddles and hand-held laser guns.
Embark on the most amazing voyage of discovery at the Maritime Experiential Museum™. At this multi-sensory maritime museum, take an interactive journey along the Souk ports of the Maritime Silk Route, uncover precious artifacts, experience a shipwreck in the 360-degree multi-sensory Typhoon Theatre and much more.
Give tired legs a break by finishing off the day with a breathtaking view of the city skyline and coastline with unlimited Sky Rides. Enjoy a perfect day out covering all aspects of fun with activities great for the young and old.
It was the best part of the Sentosa experience as I watched sharks and large fishes swim over me and stingrays gliding at my side."Cebu Air Travel & Tours Office
- writeonthespot, Igougo contributor review
As a kid, I had lots of fun and it was the highlight of my trip. I enjoyed climbing inside the Merlion. My favourite part was at the Dolphin Lagoon. It was my favourite because I was chosen to go inside the water and guess what happened, the dolphin kissed me. I think Sentosa Island is a great tourist attraction."
- Yahoo Travel contributor review
Monday to Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Closed on Sunday, Eve of and Public Holidays
Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon
Daily: 9am - 9pm (Last admission at 8.30pm)
Cebu Air Travel & Tours304 Orchard Road, Lucky Plaza 03-65 (Tel: 6235 2328)