$5 for 50g Assorted Chocolates at Chocolat-ier in Suntec City (Worth $10). 150g Option Available.
- 10 types of milk chocolates from the Fruity, Coffee and Nutty series
- Premium imported chocolates from the UK
- Exquisitely crafted with delicious fillings
- All natural ingredients
- Makes sweet treats and great gifts
- Conveniently located in Suntec City
- 50g of Assorted Chocolates
- 150g of Assorted Chocolates
Choose from 10 types of chocolates:
Fruity Series with Real Fruit:
- Red Dusted White Chocolate with Freeze Strawberry
- Dark Chocolate with Freeze Strawberry
- Marble White Chocolate with Freeze Strawberry
- White Chocolate with Raspberry
- Dark Chocolate Coffee Beans
- Tiramisu Coffee Beans
- Cuppuccino Coffee Beans
- Dark Chocolate with Brazilian Nuts
- Dark Chocolate with Almond
- Dark Chocolate with Hazelnut
Valid from 28 Sept to 30 Nov 2012. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals
- For $5, you get 50g of Assorted Chocolates (worth $10).
- For $15, you get 150g of Assorted Chocolates (worth $30).
Coming in the form of a petite kiosk counter in Suntec City Mall, Chocolat-ier packs a surprisingly huge punch with its range of assorted chocolates that will send hearts fluttering. The chocolates come in a variety of flavours to suit different taste palates, but definitely there is something for everyone with a sweet tooth.
Try the Fruity Series which includes flavours such as Dark Chocolate with Freeze Strawberry and White Chocolate with Raspberry; each piece has a rich chocolatey crust and a delightful centre filling made with real fruit. Coffee lovers can satisfy cravings with the Coffee Series which consists of Dark Chocolate Coffee Beans, Tiramisu Coffee Beans, and Cuppucino Coffee Beans. Or enjoy more bite in your chocolate with the Nutty Series that includes ingredients like Brazilian Nuts, Almond and Hazelnut.
Simplify your decision making process with the mix-and-match concept, and bring back a bundle of sweet treats for yourself, or present it beautifully packaged to friends and family as a thoughtful gift.