$35 for 4-Course Italian Meal at Covelli Italian Bistro & Wine Bar in Orchard (Worth $80)
- Fine dining in the heart of Orchard Road
- Enjoy a variety of appetizers, main courses, desserts, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Spacious and posh interior with mood lighting
- Over 50 types of wines available
- Great for dining with loved ones
- Apple and Butternut Pumpkin Veloute with Crabmeat and Herbed Oil
- Smoked Duck Rillette with Mesclun Salad, White Truffle Scented Crostini, Light Pistachio Yoghurt and Pistachio Crumbles
- Pan Roasted Sea Bass with Sauteed Baby Romaine Lettuce and Brandy Flavoured White Onion Compote OR Australian Grass Fed Oyster Blade Beef Bourguignon with Butterball Potato Fondue and Petit Vegetables
- Lemon Thyme Granita with Honey Nougat Gelato
Valid from 17 April 2012, valid 3 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Not valid on 13 May 2012.
Reservation required, call 6238 6400.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
For $35, you get a 4-Course Italian Set Meal (worth $80).
Serving up rustic Italian favourites with a touch of luxury, Covelli Italian Bistro & Wine Bar gives authentic Italian cuisine a new twist with its wide range of thin-crust pizzas and pastas, meats, desserts and more. Cosy-up with a lover or simply a fellow food-lover, and dig into a flavourful appetizer of Apple & Butternut Pumpkin Veloute with Crabmeat & Herbed Oil.
Line stomachs with a Smoked Duck Rillette with Mesclun Salad, served with White Truffle Scented Crostini, Light Pistachio Yoghurt & Pistachio Crumbles, then have your pick of two entree choices available.
Continue this feast of the senses with a Pan Roasted Sea Bass with Sauteed Baby Romaine Lettuce in brandy-flavoured White Onion Compote, or a satisfying Australian Grass-Fed Oyster Blade Beef Bourguignon with Butterball Potato Fondue & Petit Vegetables. Round off the meal with a light Lemon Thyme Granita served with a Honey Nougat Gelato to refresh palates for more culinary goodness.
The restaurant’s spacious and luxurious interior, coupled with dim mood lighting, make for a cosy hideout for comrades-in-arms to unwind to wines from the restaurant’s well stocked wine bar, featuring more than 50 wines from Italy, Australia, France and Spain.
Daily: 11am - 11pm