$18 for Chiropractic Spinal Check + Full Treatment by US Chiropractic Doctor at Elements Cathay Chiropractic (Worth $203.30). Three Session Option Available.
- Highly qualified US Chiropractic Doctor with over 29 years of experience
- Effective for people suffering from back and neck pain, sport injuries, headache/migraine, whiplash, frozen shoulder/pain between the shoulder blades, numbness and tingling, scoliosis, slipped disc and arthritis
- Chiropractic effectively manages body pain, aches, corrects posture and improves bodily functions and health
- Centrally located along Orchard Road and walking distance from Dhoby Ghaut MRT
- One Session of Chiropractic Spinal Check + Full Treatment
- Three Sessions of Chiropractic Spinal Check + Full Treatment
Valid till 14 Nov 2012. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for customers 21 years and above, excluding Elements Chiropractic package holders. Valid for Singaporeans, PRs and EP holders. Closed on Sun. Not inclusive of X-Ray.
Appointment required, call 6738 8008 and quote 'Groupon promotion'.
Groupon printout and valid ID MUST be presented.
Valid at The Cathay 03-19 (located within Spa Elements).
3 session option must be completed within 3 weeks from 1st session.
Voucher is inclusive of GST.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $18, you get a Chiropractic Spinal Check and Full Treatment by a US Chiropractic Doctor (worth $203.30).
- For $45, you get Three Sessions of the above (worth $609.90).
Chiropractic is a drug-free, hands-on healthcare approach that focuses on the relationship between spinal health and bodily functions. It is defined as a health care discipline which places emphasis on the innate recuperative power of the body to heal itself sans the use of drugs or surgery.
Chiropractic is a highly refined treatment which centers on the manipulation of the spine (vertebrae) using the hand, and treating something referred to in Chiropractic as VSC or Vertebral Subluxation Complex.
Chiropractic adjustment is a specific movement applied to a joint by hand to eliminate nerve irritation and restore its proper motion and functions. Benefits include effective correction of posture, effective pain management, improved bodily functions and immune system, and improved sports performance and health.
Chiropractic adjustment is safe and very effective in the hands of a qualified Chiropractor. Qualified Chiropractor and house Doctor of Elements Chiropractic, Dr James studied a variety of techniques including Gonstead, Diversified, SOT, Thomson Drop Table, Pettibon and Network. He has over 29 years of experience in treatment of all injuries, pain and posture distortion. He's also worked closely with neurologists, physical therapists and orthopaedists on patients with difficult conditions and require more than Chiropractic care.
Monday to Saturday: 11am – 8pm
Closed on Sundays
Elements ChiropracticA professional clinic nestled within Spa Elements (Refer to fine print for contact details)
View our Partner's website here