$38 for 5 Hour Travel Photography Workshop at Knowledge Bowl School of Photography in Bugis (Worth $190). DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras Workshop Option Available.
- Learn fundamental techniques and tips in getting better images
- Master the functions on the DSLR and Mirrorless cameras, or pick up tips on taking amazing travel photographs
- Experienced and inspiring instructor
- Interactive indoor and outdoor sessions
- 5 Hour Basic Travel Photography Workshop
- 5 Hour Basic DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras Photography Workshop
Basic Travel Photography Workshop includes:
- Theory Class
- Showing Sample Pictures to Inspire
- Composition Concept
- Outdoor Session
- Case Studies of Frequently Encountered Problems
Basic DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras Photography Workshop includes:
- Theory Class
- Hands-on on Camera Settings
- The Art of Composition
- Outdoor Session
- Introduction to Digital Touch Up
Valid 3 months. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for customers 12 years and above.
Class Schedule (1pm - 6pm):
- Travel Photography Workshop: 9 and 24 June, 15 July 2012
- DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras Photography Workshop: 10, 17 and 30 June 2012
Appointment required, at least 1 week in advance, email email@example.com with:
- Email address
- Contact number
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Preferred dates
More classes to be scheduled depending on total number of participants. Students are required to bring their own DSLR or mirrorless camera (no camera type requirements for Travel Photography Workshop).
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $38, you get a 5 Hour Basic Travel Photography Workshop (worth $190).
- For $38, you get a 5 Hour Basic DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras Photography Workshop (worth $190).
Knowledge Bowl School of Photography classes are conducted by instructors who are either Fellow or Associate of The Royal Photographic Society as well as practicing photographers. Most of them have at least 10 years of teaching experience with more than 5700 students.
Beginner shutterbugs can get tips on how to optimise the multitude of functions on their DSLR and Mirrorless System cameras, and put these new tricks to the test in the outdoor and indoor photoshoots. Have technical jargons made simple as you learn essential skills while getting creative with a variety of subjects.
The workshop concludes with an introduction to the world of digital enhancement, after which students would have experienced the entire digital photography workflow and can be officially declared a serious amateur photographer looking forward to great images to come.
For the avid travellers, the other option of a Travel Photography Workshop will expose you to the various composition tips and techniques to personally take great travel pictures. Be inspired by sample works and visit case studies of frequently encountered problems, to save yourself irreversible woes when you're touring the universe.
Reviews & Accolades
Knowledge Bowl School of Photography contains various testimonials on their website.
Travel Photography Workshop
9 and 24 June, 15 July 2012
DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras Photography Workshop
10, 17 and 30 June 2012