$20 for $40 Worth of Korean Cuisine at Manna Korean Restaurant in Telok Ayer. $80, $120 and $160 Value Options Available.
- Comprehensive menu of authentic Korean cuisine
- Have your fill of BBQ meats, soups and rice and noodle dishes
- Signature dishes include Ginseng Chicken Soup and barbecued Pork Belly
- Delicious side dishes
- Great for a meal with friends and family
- Cosy, welcoming ambience
- Located between Tanjong Pagar and Raffles Place MRT stations
- Limited Groupons available
- $40 worth of Korean Cuisine
(valid for 1-2 pax)
- $80 worth of Korean Cuisine
(valid for 3-4 pax)
- $120 worth of Korean Cuisine
(valid for 5-6 pax)
- $160 worth of Korean Cuisine
(valid for 7 pax and above)
- Complimentary Korean tea, 6 types of side dishes and dessert
Valid till 29 Mar 2013. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per bill. Valid for dine-in only. Closed on Sun. Valid for dinner only on Mon-Fri, and for lunch and dinner on Sat and PH. Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
Reservation required, call 6227 7425 (after 2.30pm only).
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Voucher price is inclusive of GST.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $20, you get $40 Worth of Korean Cuisine.
- For $40, you get $80 Worth of Korean Cuisine.
- For $60, you get $120 Worth of Korean Cuisine.
- For $80, you get $160 Worth of Korean Cuisine.
Like the gift that keeps on giving, side dishes at Manna Korean Restaurant ingratiate tables six plates at a time with varieties like Kimchi radish, garlic and peanut anchovies, pickled lotus root, asparagus and many other vegetables and egg dishes. The Korean master behind the food appears to Taekwondo pork ribs into shameful submission on the barbecue as they simmer to tantalising tenderness.
Select from 10 cuts of meat, including Broiled Green Tea Pork Belly ($22), Pork/Beef/Chicken Bulgogi ($19 onwards) and Marinated Beef Ribs ($28 for 2 pieces), and bathe tongues in a signature Ginseng Chicken Soup ($19) or Spicy Seafood Soup ($16). Pick from various rice and noodle dishes and load up on various authentic korean appetizers to keep bellies happily satisfied at this cosy korean restaurant.
Earthy rivers of korean tea are free flowing throughout the meal to wash down Korean delicacies and self consciousness after the consumption of main and side dishes.
The beef arrived sizzling on a hot plate with other side dishes—patties, spicy bean sprouts, the ubiquitous kimchi, long beans with egg, spicy potato slices, rice, soup and a jug of cold tea. It was a lovely, authentic, heartwarming and filling meal. The beef was tasty and sweet, the kimchi crunchily spicy and all the side dishes complemented one another well."Monday to Saturday: 10am - 10pm
...at Manna, they serve a variety of Ban Chan (side dishes), ranging from the Traditional Kimchi to delicious bite size Korean kimchi pancakes...We selected the Green tea marinated Samgyupsal and the pork brisket and like any other Korean restaurant, the friendly staff will be there to help you grill your meat. Besides BBQ, they do serve a large selection of Hotpot and soups and sidedishes like pancakes and rice bowls."
Closed on Sunday