Sentosa Adventure: $35 for 2 Levels of ClimbMax + ParaJump + NorthFace at MegaZip Adventure Park (Worth $50). Weekend Option Available.
- Healthy fun for the whole gang
- Awesome range of high element activities
- Combine an adrenaline rush with a group building activity
- Extremely safe and secure
- Weekdays (Mon-Fri): 2 Levels of ClimbMax, Para Jump and NorthFace
- Weekends (Sat-Sun): 2 Levels of ClimbMax, Para Jump and NorthFace
Valid between 1 Aug to 30 Sept 2012. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Not valid with other promotions and discounts. Weekday option not valid on PH. Last ticket issues at 6pm.
Valid for participants with minimum height of 90 cm and maximum weight of 140kg only. ClimbMax is valid for participants with minimum height of 120cm.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Call 6884 5602 or 6376 3101 for enquiries only.
Voucher is inclusive of GST.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Although soaring through the trees at high speeds is a great way to find yourself, without the guidance of a zipline, that self might also be found by the impenetrable trunk of an oak tree. Avoid an abrupt end to sky-high soul searching with today’s Groupon as a MegaZip Combo Adventurer at MegaZip Adventure Park in Sentosa. Choose between 2 options:
- For $35, you get a Weekday MegaZip 2 Levels of ClimbMax, Para Jump and NorthFace (worth $50).
- For $42, you get a Weekend MegaZip 2 Levels of ClimbMax, Para Jump and NorthFace (worth $50).
Get thrills and spills up in the sky at MegaZip Sentosa for a different sort of fun in sunny Singapore. Get above the jungle canopy for a day's worth of excitement with friends at the MegaZip Adventure Park.
With extreme zip wires, an aerial rope course and a free-fall simulator, get ready for an adventure of a lifetime and find a new meaning to flying the friendly skies.
Grab fellow adrenaline-seekers along, or take friends, families and colleagues for an adventure that would be unforgettable for the whole gang.
It was a great day in Singapore and a brilliant experience for the children who absolutely loved the mega zip - even Patch had said I'm scared look how far it is - it makes a change when I am reassuring him these days!"
- Mayhew family, travelpod review
However for both hardcore adventure people and normal Sentosa visitors, the main Megazip IS something to ride since it’s fun going down at that height and for that long to the other side! We didn’t get to do the parachute jump but from what we saw in videos, THAT one would be very cool to do too!"
- SeriouslySarah blog review
Daily: 11am - 7pm (last ticket issues at 6pm)