$22 for 'Managing Your Emotions' Workshop by Professional Counselling & Character Development Resources International in 2 Locations (Worth $150). Two Pax Option Available.
- Teaches ways to deal with emotions in a positive way
- Remove daily stress and tensions
- Protect your relationships and improve your health
- Develop greater self-confidence
- Build positive character
- Promote wellbeing, happiness and harmony in homes, the workplace and society
- For One: 3 Hour 'Managing Your Emotions' Workshop
- For Two: 3 Hour 'Managing Your Emotions' Workshop
Valid 3 months. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for customers 18 years and above.
- Sat: 4 or 11 Aug 2012, 9am-12pm or 2pm-5pm (valid at 21B Keong Saik Road only)
- Sun: 5 or 12 Aug 2012, 3pm-6pm (valid at Blk 808 French Road 07-165 only)
More classes will be added depending on total number of participants.
Registration required, register on www.123contactform.com/form-352131/PCCDGroupon.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The lower brain's emotional centers and its verbally driven cerebral cortex did not evolve to issue mere thoughts but instead serve the function of being highly sensitive to human feelings. Turn off the alarm and learn the essence of emotional stability with today's Groupon to Professional Counselling & Character Development Resources International. Choose between 2 options:
- For $22, you get a 3 Hour 'Managing Your Emotions' Workshop (worth $150).
- For $40, you get the above for Two (worth $300).
Professional Counselling & Character Development Resources International is a non-charity organization stemmed from the passion of their founder who was a former charity worker as well as other trainers' convictions to meet social causes with training courses and education.
Using guiding principles for character education and development, PCCD identifies at least 40 character traits that defines and illustrates good qualities in a person and teaches them how to make positive daily choices to act responsibly towards a situation or to people around. Their 3 hour 'Managing Your Emotions' Workshop educates participants in ways to cope with emotions with methods such as:
- Identifying emotions like fear, stress, anxiety & anger
- Managing your emotions
- Relationship management
- Responsible decision making
Leave with a new found sense of confidence to make better judgement in relationships, work and a better future with this character profiling exercise that will leave the mind with a renewed sense of living.4 and 11 August 2012 (Saturday)
9am-12pm or 2pm-5pm
5 and 12 August 2012 (Sunday)
Professional Counselling & Character Development Resources (International)Available at 2 locations
View our Partner's website here