Gardens by the Bay + Singapore Flyer Package for $36: Includes Admission to Flower Dome + Cloud Forest + Journey of Dreams (Worth $61)
- Singapore's newly opened City in a Garden
- Lovely, green getaway amidst an urban setting
- Dazzling flower displays and a soothing waterfall awaits
- Enjoy Singapore's magnificent cityscape from the height of 165m on the Flyer
- View historical landmarks and the scenic bay-view
- Great for families with young children, couples and groups of friends
- Admission to Gardens by the Bay
- Admission to Flower Dome
- Admission to Cloud Forest
- Singapore Flyer Ride
- Admission to Journey of Dreams
- Collect tickets by 15 Oct 2012
- Tickets valid till 31 Dec 2012
- Not valid on 29-30 Oct, 26-27 Nov and 17-18 Dec 2012.
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Excludes Garden Cruiser and Aerial Walkway or the OCBC Skyway, additional charge payable at ticket hub
- Flower Dome and Cloud Forest open daily from 9am-9pm
- Singapore Flyer valid daily from 8.30am-6pm (last admission at 5.30pm)
- No cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Call 6538 5557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
- Voucher is inclusive of GST
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Exchange Groupon printout at Sea Wheel Travel Office (101 Upper Cross Street 03-61 People's Park Centre) for admission ticket before proceeding to destination
- Admission ticket to be presented at respective attractions
For $36 per pax, you get admission to Gardens by the Bay, a Singapore Flyer Ride including a visit to the Flower Dome, Cloud Forest and Journey of Dreams (worth $61).
Topiary devotees and garden groupies can find something to leaf through at the distinctive waterfront gardens next to the Marina Bay Integrated Resort. Showcasing the best of tropical horticulture and garden artistry with a mass display of tropical flowers, coloured foliage and more, drop by the cooled conservatories for a literal and figurative breath of fresh air.
Treat senses to the freshness and cooling sounds of the waterfall in the Cloud Forest conservatory and experience the unique biodiversity of a cool-moist environment, before being treated to the visual spectacle of the Flower Dome. Take a much-needed break from the urban ungle with the dazzling, changing displays of the Flower Field and stroll in the mist of hundreds of flowers.
Move on to the Singapore Flyer, the world's largest observation wheel, standing at an impressive 165m, and experience panoramic views of iconic and historical landmarks. Embark on the Journey of Dreams, with a multi-media showcase introducing both Singapore and the Singapore Flyer. Drink in unparalleled views of the cityscape and Singapore's neighbours during the 30 minute rotation in the capsules. Make it a great day out for the little ones, the loved ones or have a good time with a large group of friends.
The highlight of the Flower Dome is the flower field located at the central of the conservatory. The flower field will have changing colourful displays of temporary flower beds, specially designed to reflect different seasons, festivals and themes. The 850sq metre flower field can hold 18 000 blooms at any one time!"
- Kevin Soh, Blog Review
The next Cooled Conservatory, Cloud Forest, blew both di-di's and my minds away. It definitely felt much colder than when we were inside the Flower Dome. And we loved it!"
- Kelvin Ang, Blog Review
For the people who really value city skylines and sky scrappers, the best way to enjoy is to book a ride on Singapore Flyer. I recommend the night time ride strongly. It is the highest Ferris Wheel in the world. At its peak, you can visit three countries at a glance: Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia."
- Lonely Planet Review
Sea Wheel Travel Office
Flower Dome and Cloud Forest
Daily: 8.30am-6pm (last admission at 5.30pm)
Sea Wheel Travel101 Upper Cross Street, 03-61 People's Park Centre (Tel: 6538 5557)