$10 for $20 Worth of Thai Cuisine at Two Fat Men in East Coast. $16 for $32 Option Available.
- Authentic Thai street food and Western bar delights
- Experienced Thai cuisine gourmet chefs
- Bar opened till late
- Upgrade your option for a pint of Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc or Schneider Weisse Blonde
- Perfect for a casual hangout for groups of friends
- $20 Worth of Thai and Western Cuisine
- $32 Worth of Thai and Western Cuisine inclusive of One Pint of Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc OR Schneider Weisse Blonde
Redeem from 16 April 2012, valid 6 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per pax per visit. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for alcoholic beverages. Not Valid with other promotions and discounts.
Reservation required, call 6346 0046.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Thai food attempts to balance the five fundamental flavors: spicy, sour, sweet, salty, and victory. Score a win for your mouth with today's Groupon to Two Fat Men and choose between 2 options:
- For $10, you get $20 Worth of Thai and Western Cuisine.
- For $16, you get $32 Worth of Thai and Western Cuisine which includes a pint of Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc or Schneider Weisse Blonde.
This not so skinny hole in the wall has two chefs trained under the tutelage of one of Bangkok's finest Thai cuisine master. The menu boasts authentic Thai street fare that will satisfy the fiery tastebuds. Scorch an appetite with the mean Tom Yam Seafood Soup ($6.90), followed by the luscious Grilled Pork Neck ($8.90) served with spicy tamarind sauce or simple Basil Chicken Fried Rice ($6.50), leaving a symphony of aftertastes that makes one hanker for more.
Ubiquitous Western bar food is certainly not amiss at this chill out bar joint. Grease the belly with the regular line-up of chili fries ($5.90), bratwurst ($6.90), buffalo wings ($6.90) or gourmet burgers ($6.90-$7.90) before downing drinks.
Stumble on home with an extra sense of victory.
The Grilled Pork Neck with tamarind spicy sauce ($8.90) was divine. Seriously, that’s all you need to know. No matter how much I rave about it, no amount of words would do justice to the beautiful and rosy pork neck...”
- LadyIronChef review
This is the most authentic tasting Thai food since I returned from Bangkok more than 8 years ago!”
- iEatiShootiPost review
Daily: 5pm - 3am