Sentosa Package: $38 per pax for 2 Way Cable Car + Maritime Museum + Segway Fun Ride + Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom + Bird Feeding + High Tea Meal (Worth $57)
- Exhilarating and fun-filled day of adventure
- Gain an adrenaline rush and new experience on the Segway® Fun Ride
- Explore the new Maritime Museum
- Get a magnificent aerial view of Sentosa on the cable car ride
- Valid on weekends, school and public holidays
- Great for friends, families and couples
- 2 Way Cable Car
- Maritime Museum
- Segway® Fun Ride
- Butterfly Park
- Insect Kingdom
- Bird Feeding Session
- High Tea Meal (Pizza, Fries and Drink)
General Fine Print:
- Collect tickets between 11 to 15 April 2012
- Tickets valid till 30 May 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts.
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellation and amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- Call 6837 3383 for enquiries.
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Exchange Groupon printout at Vivoo Holidays Office (Peninsula Shopping Centre 02-15) for admission ticket before proceeding to destination
- Admission ticket to be presented at respective attractions
See the rules that apply to all deals.
For $38 per pax, you get a Sentosa Package with 2 Way Cable Car Ride, Segway® Fun Ride, a visit to the Maritime Museum and to the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, a Bird Feeding Experience and a High Tea Meal from Vivoo Holidays (worth $57).
Take in panoramic views of Sentosa from all of 131 metres above sea water on the cable car ride there, before zipping off on a Segway® Fun Ride.
Immerse yourself in nature and feast your senses at the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, and go one further by actually feeding birds.
And if you're one of those people who used to joke that Sentosa is actually short for "So Expensive and Nothing to See Actually", you'll be heartened to know that there is something new on the block: the Maritime Museum. Featuring over 400 rare objects on display, it will provide you with an innovative look at the history of the Maritime Silk Route.
Round off your day at the island with a meal comprising pizza, fries and a drink on the house at Sarpino's Pizza, before watching the sun set on your cable car ride back, all toes intact.
Vivoo Holidays Office
Monday to Friday: 10am - 6.30pm
Saturday: 10am - 1.30pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Segway® Fun Ride
Daily: 10am - 9.30pm
Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom
Daily: 9.30am - 7pm (last entry at 6.30pm)
Monday to Thursday: 10am - 7pm
Friday to Sunday & PH: 10am - 9pm