$48 for Wave House Oktoberfest Buffet at Wave House Sentosa (Worth $88). Two and Four Pax Options Available.
- Oktoberfest Party from 6pm till midnight
- Buffet runs from 7pm – 10pm
- Beverages can be purchased at the venue
- Revel in hearty pork knuckles, sausages, beers, desserts and more
- Savour German Beef, Oven Roasted Herb Spring Chicken, Weisswurt with Sweet Mustard and more
- A carving station serving Spit-roasted Whole Australian Calf and Crispy Pork Knuckle
- Delicious desserts like Apple Strudel with Vanilla, Blackforest Cake and Plum Tart with Icing Sugar
- Surfing, partying and chilling out all at one location
- Limited Groupons available
- For One: Oktoberfest Buffet
- For Two: Oktoberfest Buffet
- For Four: Oktoberfest Buffet
Valid for Oktoberfest Event on 8 Sept 2012 only. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Groupon not inclusive of beverages.
Oktoberfest Event Details:
- Doors open 6pm till midnight
- Buffet from 7pm-10pm (walk-in, no reservation required)
Call 6377 3113 for enquiries.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Voucher price is inclusive of GST and service charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $48, you get an Oktoberfest Buffet for One (worth $88).
- For $88, you get an Oktoberfest Buffet for Two (worth $176).
- For $175, you get an Oktoberfest Buffet for Four (worth $352).
Combining surfing, snowboarding, wakeboarding and almost any sport with the word 'board' in it, Wave House Sentosa is truly making waves on the entertainment scene. Boasting the roaring, 10-foot wave alongside an oasis of food and drink, complete the circle with the sun, sand, sea and neverending surf.
Any occasion that demands consumption of beer and sausages is definitely one not to be missed – celebrate Oktoberfest at the Wave House Sentosa this year.
Find appetisers like Prawn Cocktail on Mesculin Salad and Sausage Salad 'Munich Style' with Red Onion and Gherkins, and main courses such as German Beef and Beer Stew, Grilled Pork Sausage and Oven Roasted Herb Spring Chicken. Desserts include the traditional Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce and Blackforest Cake.
Grab a piece of action from the world's biggest party without having to get on a plane, and head over to the Wave House to enjoy the buzzing atmosphere of a German beer hall that's come to town. Enjoy authentic German treats as well as booze, as well as basking in the festival ambience.
There’s no lack of activities at Wave House—there seems to always be a DJ spinning, a slew of schoolies on the FlowRider and a bevvy of pros on the FlowBarrel. There is an indoor restaurant, but you can also order tapas, sandwiches and pizzas from the beach bar, then hit the waves again."08 September 2012 (Saturday): 7pm-10pm
At a first glance just a random hang out place among the others along Siloso Beach, one of the three artificial beaches of Sentosa. But if you have a closer look, you´ll see that there is more about Wavehouse than about the other nearby bars. Aside from good food, expensive beverages, music and special events every once in a while, you´ll find an opportunity to be active in a, for Singapore, unique way. There are two installations which give you the chance to surf in Singapore. An activity, you can not do anywhere else in Singapore due to a lack of suitable waves."
- Woosah, TravBuddy Review