$38 for Brunch with Free Flow of Appetizers, Desserts and Wine at Wine Universe in Millenia Walk (Worth $64.35). Two and Four Pax Options Available.
- Modern Swiss brunch specialties
- Mouth-watering mains include Swiss veal zürichoise, rosti, cheese raclette, choucroute,
croque-monsieur and cheese fondue
- Hearty main courses, salads, soup and desserts
- Fresh, top-notch ingredients
- Contemporary wine retail cellar, restaurant and bar concept
- Extensive list of red and white wines from all over the world
- Chic, classy interior décor
- Grab friends and family for a decadent morning feast
- For One: Saturday Brunch with Free Flow of Appetizers, Desserts and Wine
- For Two: Saturday Brunch with Free Flow of Appetizers, Desserts and Wine
- For Four: Saturday Brunch with Free Flow of Appetizers, Desserts and Wine
- One Choice of main course
- Free flow of wine
- Free flow of appetizers and desserts
Choose from 2 brunch timeslots:
Valid till 15 Dec 2012. Limit 2 Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per bill. For 1st option, minimum 2 Groupons per visit, no single dining allowed.
Valid for dine-in, Sat brunch only (11.30am-3.30pm). Not valid on 22 Sept and 13 Oct 2012.
Reservation required, call 6338 0717 and quote 'Groupon'.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
- Child (6-12 years old): $10++ (payable to Wine Universe)
Voucher price is inclusive of GST and Service Charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Brunch restaurants pander to childlike desires in adults, serving cheese fondue as entrees, allowing wine before evening, and proving that some made-up words have staying power. Awaken your appetite's inner child with today's Groupon to Wine Universe. Choose from 3 options:
- For $38, you get a Saturday Brunch with Free Flow of Appetizers, Desserts and Wine for One (worth $64.35).
- For $76, you get Saturday Brunch with Free Flow of Appetizers, Desserts and Wine for Two (worth $128.70).
- For $152, you get Saturday Brunch with Free Flow of Appetizers, Desserts and Wine for Four (worth $257.40).
Serving up modern Swiss cuisine in a warm, inviting atmosphere at Millenia Walk, Wine Universe satisfies hybrid meal affectionados with a delicious brunch menu.
Awake to the delicious smells of freshly-made Rösti available plain, with cheese or in Zurich-style, or coat eager tongues with the palate-pleasing tastes of melted cheese with their fondue for two.
Still raging appetites with a classic Swiss Veal zurichoise, in which veal stripes snuggle alongside mushrooms, cream and rösti potato, or go with the Croque-monsieur, an oven-toasted culinary creation of layered brioche, ham and white béchamel sauce topped with gruyère cheese.
Chase tasty morsels down with a free flow of wine from Wine Universe's well-stocked cellar, while nibbling on choice desserts such as a home-made pear tarte, Swiss meringue with double cream, and more.
A joint venture by fourth-generation Swiss vintner, Dominique Giroud and owner, Claude Dizerens, Wine Universe boasts the pedigree of being a leading wine retailer and brokerage in Switzerland, providing a contemporary retail cellar, restaurant and bar concept with an extensive list of wines from around the world.
Wine Universe has been featured in publications such as Appetite Magazine, Cusine Wine Asia, TTG Asia, Wealth Magazine and more.Saturday: 11.30am - 3.30pm
Oenotheque is the wine cellar of Wine Universe, a retail cellar/bar/restaurant owned by Swiss vintner Dominique Giroud and local chef-restaurateur Magdelene Tang of Mag’s Wine Kitchen. Situated in Millenia Walk, it is a casual and chic spot to enjoy some modern French bistro fare prepared by Briton Paul Longworth (formerly from London’s Club Gascon) and Swiss bites such as raclette and bar-style fondue alongside moderately-priced Swiss wines."
Featuring a menu of contemporary French cuisine and Swiss favourites paired with a treasury of wines from all over the world, the food and wines presented enhance each other, and will elevate your culinary experience to another level. "
- Great New Places,