$28 for 3 Hour Introductory Skincare & Makeup Workshop at Carrie Academy in City Hall (Worth $120)
- Learn the importance of skincare and makeup
- Pick up makeup secrets and tips by industry professionals
- Includes tips on how to dress best for work
- Certified and experienced instructors
- Limited Groupons available
- Importance of Skincare
- How to Prevent and Treat Pimples and Acne
- How to Prevent Blackheads
- How to Prevent Whiteheads
- How to Reduce Oily Skin
- How to Prevent Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- How to Prevent and Treat Freckles and Pigmentation
- How to Treat Dehydrated Skin
- How to Prevent and Treat Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes
- Learn Your Skin Type
- Proper Skin Cleansing
- Tips on Products and Ingredients Suitable for Different Skin Types
- Learn About Different Foundation Types
- Choosing the Right Foundation and Colour for Your Skin Tone
- Proper Application of Foundation
- How to Conceal Dark Circles
- Apply Work Appropriate Eye Makeup
- Wear Blusher The Right Way
- Care and Application of Lip Colour
- Ways to Style Work Appropriate Hair
- Tips on Hair Care and Management
Valid 3 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for customers 18 years and above. Sessions held on Fridays and Saturdays.
Appointment required, call 6339 0867 for enquiries or email email@example.com for booking with:
- Contact number
- Preferred time and date of class
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Bookings subject to availability. Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Customers are advised to bring their own make up materials.
More classes will be scheduled depending on the total number of participants.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Makeup, like porridge, is best enjoyed in the morning, and can make stomachs churn if brewed too thick. Placate the senses with today’s Groupon: for $28, you get a 3 hour Introductory Skincare and Makeup Workshop at Carrie Academy (worth $120).
Formed with the objective of training and grooming individuals and corporations images, Carrie Academy has trained more than 200,000 professionals in a wide range of various developmental courses. Learn the basics of Skincare and Makeup in the comprehensive workshop that covers multiple bases – from prevention of commonplace problems to tips and tricks by industry professionals.
Taught by certified and experienced trainers, the curriculum is specially developed to offer effective and innovative forms of training and development to each individual. Carrie Academy provides a vast range of other academy and corporate courses that covers everything from Hairstyling to Body Language and Dining Etiquette.Class Schedule:
Fridays: 7pm - 10pm (3, 10, 17, 24 February 2012)
Saturdays: 10am - 1pm, 2pm - 5pm (11, 18, 25 February 2012)
Click on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!