City Discovery on Land, Sea and Air: $34 for One Ticket to Singapore Flyer and Duck Tour + Complimentary $5 Cash Voucher for Local Attractions (Worth $72.50)
- Land-Sea DUCKtour adventure around Singapore
- View historical landmarks and the bay view
- Enjoy Singapore's magnificent cityscape from a height of 165m on the Flyer
- Great for families with children and groups of friends
- Singapore Flyer ride (8.30am - 6pm only)
- 1 hour DUCKtour (10am - 6pm only)
- $5 cash voucher for local attractions
General Fine Print:
- Collect tickets between 5 and 30 December 2011
- Tickets valid till 29 February 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Call 6737 6066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Exchange Groupon printout at Travelmania Office (437 Orchard Road B2-02 Orchard Xchange, Orchard MRT Station) for admission ticket before proceeding to destination
- Admission ticket to be presented at respective attractions
A tour acquaints an adventurer with the surrounding city around, helping him to avoid disaster during future scavenger hunts and upcoming bouts of amnesia. Be in the know with today’s Groupon: for $35, you get one ticket to Singapore Flyer and Duck Tour (worth $72.50) and complimentary $5 cash voucher for local attractions.
The entertaining Ducktainers from Singapore Duck Tours lead informative amblings through the Lion City's well structured network of places of interest. Participants spend half an hour onboard an amphibious ride treading the grounds around City Hall, traversing historical sites and popular tourist attractions nearby. Notable tour highlights include the Fountain of Wealth in Suntec City, the Esplanade, and the Civic District, home to a major war memorial and the legendary Padang. Knowledgeable guides enthrall tourists with narratives of the city’s beautiful landscapes and divulge where to find the best spots to startle passersby with echoing shouts. The tour then transitions over water for the remaining 30 minutes, with the “Duck” transporting its passengers across the Singapore River while they soak in the gorgeous bay views and famous skyline.
Move from the guided tour of Singapore's most popular sights onto the Singapore Flyer, the world's largest observation wheel, standing at an impressive 165m. Drink in unparalleled views of the cityscape and Singapore's neighbours during the 30 minute rotation in the capsules. At its peak, the wheel presents a visual 360˚ feast of iconic and historical landmarks from the Marina Bay to the Singapore River, Raffles Place, Merlion Park, Empress Place and the Padang.
Hop off the Flyer and continue experiencing the thrills and spills of the Singaporean city vibe and discover things you might not have known about this little island nation.Operating Hours:
Daily: 10am - 7pm
Daily: 8.30am - 6pm
Daily: 10am - 6pm
Click on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
Sea Wheel Travel101 Upper Cross Street, 03-61 People's Park Centre (Tel: 6538 5557)