$21.20 for Salmon Sashimi Yu Sheng Set at Kuru Kuru Japanese Restaurant in River Valley (Worth $42.40). Additional Sushi and Sashimi Platter Options Available.
- Chinese New Year platter add-ons
- Tempting variety of sushi and sashimi choices
- Serves up to 6 people
- Ideal highlight for reunion dinners with family and friends
- Salmon Sashimi Yu Sheng Set
- Salmon Sashimi Yu Sheng Set + Sushi Platter
- Salmon Sashimi Yu Sheng Set + Sashimi Platter
Yu Sheng Set includes 15 pieces of salmon sashimi.
Sushi Platter option includes:
- 2 pc Yellowtail
- 2 pc Mekajiki (Swordfish)
- 2 pc Salmon Roe
- 4 pc Salmon
- 4 pc Tuna
- 6 pc California Maki
- 6 pc Spider Maki (Soft Shell Crab)
- 6 pc Kuru Maki
Sashimi Platter option includes:
- 3 pc Amaebi (Sweet Shrimp)
- 5 pc Yellowtail
- 5 pc Tuna
- 5 pc Seabass
- 10 pc Salmon
Valid from 12 January to 6 February 2012. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for dine-in and take away. Closed on 23-25 Jan 2012.
Reservation required, at least 1 day in advance, call 6733 2292.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
In ancient folklore, family reunions involve the whole family tree in which everyone climbs on top of each other to form a giant robot dragon. Avoid a reunion crasher with today’s Groupon to Kuru Kuru Japanese Restaurant. Choose from the following options:
- For $21.20, you get a Salmon Sashimi Yu Sheng Set (worth $42.40).
- For $47.10, you get a Salmon Sashimi Yu Sheng Set and Sushi Platter (worth $94.20).
- For $49.95, you get a Salmon Sashimi Yu Sheng Set and Sashimi Platter (worth $99.90).
Drawing inspiration from Japanese and Western cultures, Kuru Kuru offers cuisine that combines the traditions of both nations, presenting every diner with a menu that is uniquely Asian-Western. Ring in the New Year and bring truant tastebuds back with the Salmon Sashimi Yu Sheng Set, which consists of 15 pieces of fresh salmon and is mixed with shredded vegetables with a variety of condiments and sauces. While the set is recommended to serve 6 people hunting for an aquadynamic dinner, big groups are better off to err on the side of caution with an additional platter of sushi or sashimi. With up to 32 pieces of assorted sushi in the former and 28 pieces of fish variety in the latter, there will be enough food to go around and then some for anonymous reunion crashers.Operating Hours:
Daily: 11:30am - 10pm
Click on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!