Rules For All Merchant Offers Purchased Through Groupon
Universal Fine Print
(These rules apply unless the Deal Fine Print states or law requires otherwise)
- Cannot be used after date of expiry. (Indicated on the voucher under “Valid until”)
- Booking always required for any service businesses, including but not limited to hotels, restaurants, hair dressers, spa and wellness, etc.
- Must mention at the time of booking or first visit that you are utilising a Groupon voucher.
- All bookings subject to availability
- Voucher is deemed void in case of no-show once booking is confirmed
- Present printed voucher on arrival
- Must be fully used in one visit unless the voucher states it is valid for more than 1 session and must be redeemed on separate dates.
- For multi session deals, Voucher is considered redeemed upon first session. Unused sessions thereafter are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
- Not valid for commercial use
- Not for resell
- No duplicate use of voucher is allowed.
- Not valid for cash back (unless required by law)
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Unused portions of the voucher are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
- Certain deals may not be suitable for customers under specific medical conditions (This will be stated in the Fine Print, please consult the merchant in case of doubt)
- Some deals may be subjected to age restrictions (This will be stated in the Fine Print, please consult the merchant in case of doubt)
- Does not cover any additional tax, service charge or gratuity not explicitly mentioned in the Fine Print
- Standard terms and conditions of the merchant apply to the voucher
- No Top Ups are required unless specified in the Fine Print
- Neither Groupon or the merchant is responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or reference codes
- One voucher is valid for one person only, unless otherwise stated.
- Voucher price does not include service charges, Goods & Services tax (GST), which may be charged to the customer separately by the retailer at the time the voucher is redeemed, unless otherwise stated.
- No Splitting of tables/bills with the use of Groupon Vouchers.
When Buying Groupon Goods
- It is customers’ responsibility to enter the correct address details for delivery if required.
- Groupon does not guarantee the delivery if the address is entered incorrectly and the address is provided to Groupon or the merchant after the purchase of the deal
- Delivery times are estimated and not guaranteed, unless differently specified in the deal Fine Print
- Groupon will make 1 delivery attempt, thereafter undelivered items will be returned to Groupon. For status of your item delivered by Groupon, please visit www.groupondelivery.sg. For status of your item delivery by Groupon’s merchants, please contact the merchant directly.
- No refund, exchange of color, type, size or for other items (same value or not) or cash is allowed upon confirmation of purchase
- For products under warranty, please refer to the Fine Print section under “Warranty Instructions” if received item is faulty.
- Groupon does not provide onsite warranty, all products under Groupon Warranty must be returned in complete product set with packaging to the Henderson Service Centre for verification before further action (repair, exchange or refund). Groupon printout will act as proof of purchase.
Henderson Service Centre
211 Henderson Rd Unit 04-01
For Groupon warranty/exchange enquiries, call 6274 2051 (Mon to Sat: 10am-5pm, except PH).
Click Here For directions
- Groupon or the merchant will make the best efforts to repair, replace or reduce (in accordance to the lemon law) before resorting to a refund of the purchase.
- Groupon and the merchant are not liable for any transport costs, telecommunications costs or other costs that customer may incur in bringing in their faulty product for warranty.
When Buying Groupon Getaways
- "2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy" indicates that 2 Groupon vouchers are required to book 1 room.
- Getaways vouchers are non-transferrable, may not be sold, auctioned, or bartered, and have no value once the check-in date has passed.
- Getaways voucher excludes all taxes and also any other traveller’s costs including, without limitation, travel insurance, incidentals, service charges, gratuities or expenses due to special requests or add-ons unless otherwise specified
- Groupon does not facilitate and is not liable for any special requests, which may be accommodated directly with the merchant prior to check-in at the merchant’s discretion.
- Cancellations to any Getaways vouchers after the booking is confirmed and modifications to the traveller’s name are at the discretion of the merchant.
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking