What You'll Get
- Meal for 6 people for $198 instead of $468.40
- Meal for 10 people for $328 instead of $821.50
- Peking duck skin served in egg crepes
- Four treasure braised fish maw soup
- Lobster salad with fresh fruits served in a yam ring
- Fried Soon Hock fish in crispy egg white
- 6 people: Approx. 800g
- 10 people: Approx. 1.5kg
- Steamed scallops on shell with garlic and vermicelli
- Wok-fried farmer’s choice vegetables in olive oil
- Braised E-fu noodles in an abalone sauce
- Double-boiled bird’s nest and silver fungus with cream of almond.
Mouth Restaurant has retained its colourful tradition of 27 years by offering a plethora of over 100 mouth-watering quintessential handmade dim sum with traditional dishes including rainbow har gao and squid ink char siew bun, seafood dishes including the popular Kobe-baked suckling pig and Peking duck, among other innovative Cantonese cuisines in either of its two locations in Marina Bay and Chinatown. The restaurant welcomes ravenous patrons into its traditional Nyonya-styled facade fitted with grey and white accents in Chinatown, offering set menus or ala carte dishes to dine amidst the red and gold-themed interior furnished with ambient lighting, laminated wood flooring.
Facebook: Mouth Restaurant （地茂馆）
The Fine Print
See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Mouth Restaurant
#02-200 Marina Square 6 Raffles Boulevard Singapore 039594Get Directions