What You'll Get
- Admission for 1 person for $39 instead of $71
- Admission for 2 people for $78 instead of $142
- Madame Tussauds entry, inclusive of
- Admission to Madame Tussauds museum
- Admission to Images of Singapore Live
- Admission on The Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride
- Luge and Skyride entry
- Segway Fun Ride (1 round)
Snap away at the Madame Tussauds wax museum and capture fun moments posing with stationery and interactive life-like wax sculptures. Awaken your inner kung-fu master with Jackie Chan, do the pelvic thrust with Elvis Presley, don your boxing gloves at the Muhammad Ali exhibit, and pose for the paparazzi with award-winning actors including Johnny Depp and Nicole Kidman. Next, stroll over to the Images of Singapore LIVE attraction, where Singapore’s rags to riches history is brought to life by actors with sensory effects bringing to the fore sights, scents, and sounds of times long ago.Glide through tranquil gardens heavy with bountiful boughs of jasmine flowers, lilies, and swaying palm trees at the Spirit of Singapore boat ride, before being transported a heart-racing F1 race track where the scents of burned rubber tickles the nose and witness a Singapore Airline A380 aircraft thundering its way to Changi Airport.
Threading its loops through Sentosa fair, the 1.2km luge track splits itself into the hair-raising spectacle that is the Dragon Trail, or the forest-themed adventure of the Jungle Trail, as passengers navigate their personal gravity riders past hairpin turns, sheer slopes, and linear drops. For a different type of thrill, let legs dangle from a airborne chairlift over the island’s green and blues, the 4-seater Skyride offering views of city skylines, the South China Sea, and even the starlit skies brought about by a night-time spin.
Take on the beginner-friendly track of the Personal Transporter (PT) as you heed the instructions of your guide on using the two-wheeled vehicle. Offering a novel alternative to exploring Sentosa, your Segway stint starts with an introductory course in the training ground’s circuit, with an optional upgrade to a 30- or 60-minute motorised beach tour.
The Fine Print
- Segway Fun Ride : 10am – 7:30pm daily
- Madame Tussauds : 10am - 6pm daily
- Luge & Skyride: 10am - 9.30pm daily
- Sentosa Station @ VivoCity (Lobby L, Level 3)
- Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counter or Kiosk
- Beach Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk
- Waterfront Station Ticketing Counter
- Merlion Plaza Ticketing Counter
See the rules that apply to all deals.
About TRAVELPLUS AVIATION
02-44 Lucky Plaza, 545 Orchard Road Singapore 238882Get Directions