$29.90 for a Portable Battery-Operated Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (worth $89.90)
In a Nutshell
- Measures blood pressure using depressurisation type oscillometric method up to 280mmHg.
- Over-pressure protection function automatically releases air when pressure exceeds 295mmHg (20MS).
- Auto shut-off when monitor remains idle for more than one minute.
The Fine Print
- Due to Chinese New Year, delivery of goods purchased between Jan 04, 2017 – Feb 16, 2017 will be delayed.
- Free local delivery.
- No warranty applicable for this item.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Digital upper arm blood pressure monitor for $29.90 (rrp. $89.90)
Product specifications and features
- Power: 2x AAA batteries
- Display: LCD screen
- Unit conversion: mmHg or kPa
- Measurement range:
- Blood pressure: 20–280mmHg / 2.7–3.7kPa
- Pulse rate: 40–160 times per minute
- Blood pressure: 3mmHg / 0.4kPa
- Pulse rate: 5%
- Normal working conditions:
- Environment termperature: 5–40 degree Celcius
- Relative humidity: 85%
- Atmospheric pressure: 85kPa – 105kPa