From $19.90 for a DIY Replacement Battery for iPhone with Tools (worth up to $88)
In a Nutshell
- Replacement battery for various iPhone models with overcharge protection feature.
- Comes with a set of tools for do-it-yourself battery removal and installation.
The Fine Print
Warranty by Merchant
- 6-month warranty for battery from date of delivery.
- No warranty for mishandling of battery or fault if wrongly installed.
- For warranty claims:
- For enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Printed Groupon will be required as proof of purchase.
- Warranty claims which do not fulfil the steps above will not be processed due to missing information.
- All aspects of warranty will be carried out solely by agent.
Replacement battery for iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, or 5C for $19.90 (rrp. $58)
Replacement battery for iPhone 6 or 6 Plus for $45 (rrp. $88)
Product specifications and features
- Battery specific parameters:
- iPhone 4: 3.7V, 1,420mAh
- iPhone 4S: 3.7V, 1,430mAh
- iPhone 5: 3.8V, 1,440mAh
- iPhone 5S: 3.8V, 1,560mAh
- iPhone 5C: 3.8V, 1,510mAh
- iPhone 6: 3.82V, 1,810mAh
- iPhone 6 Plus: 3.82V, 2,915mAh