From $25.90 for an Electricity Usage Monitor (worth up to $79.80)
In a Nutshell
- Monitor electricity usage with measurement parameters including rate of kilowatts per hour, volts, power, and more.
- Bill forecasting function provides estimate of cost based on usage rate.
- Overload protection function cuts off current when total power reading exceeds monitor’s rated power.
1 unit for $25.90 (rrp. $39.90)
2 units for $44.90 (rrp. $79.80)
Product specifications and features
- Dimensions: 16cm (L) x 7cm (W) x 4.5cm (H)
- Material: polycarbonate
- Colour: white
- Measured parameters: power (W), energy (kWh), volts, amperes, hertz, power factor and maximum power, time, and days
- Operating voltage: 230V
- Frequency display: 50/60Hz
- Operating current: 13A max.
- Wattage display: 0 – 2,900W
For export only