K-POP idols, reputed for having flawless skin and physiques, often attribute this to the avid consumption of preserved kimchi, which in turn serves to preserve their youthful appearance. Keep faces young and bellies satisfied with today’s Groupon to Hyang-To Gol. Choose from 9 options:
- For $19.50, you get a Weekend and PH Korean Lunch Buffet for One Pax (worth $27.50).
- For $29, you get a Weekday Korean Dinner Buffet for One Pax (worth $44).
- For $33, you get a Weekend and PH Korean Dinner Buffet for One Pax (worth $44).
- For $38.50, you a Weekend and PH Korean Lunch Buffet for Two Pax (worth $55).
- For $57.50, you get a Weekday Korean Dinner Buffet for Two Pax (worth $88).
- For $65.50, you get a Weekend and PH Korean Dinner Buffet for Two Pax (worth $88)
- For $76.50, you get a Weekend and PH Korean Lunch Buffet for Four Pax (worth $110).
- For $114.50, you get a Weekday Korean Dinner Buffet for Four Pax (worth $176).
- For $130.50, you get a Weekend and PH Korean Dinner Buffet for Four Pax (worth $176).
Korean cuisine lovers will have taste buds treated at Hyang To Gol, a specialty Korean BBQ restaurant in Singapore. The restaurant's extensive menu and posh dining surroundings are great for family, friends, dates and even business dinners.
At any buffet, the more people there are at the table, the better. Starting off with the generous ban chan (side dishes), Korean cuisines never fail to amaze. Even if you’re not particularly fond of Korean cuisine, Hyang-To Gol’s Korean BBQ will be an exception.
Take advantage of the restaurant's BBQ pre-ordering system, where you can order your favourite meats, enjoying it in a safe, clean environment after the chef grills it in the kitchen and it is served to your table. Savour succulent meats without the fear of a dangerous open flame or smoke inhalation.
The restaurant is usually seen housing both locals and Korean nationalities at lunch and dinnertime. With the house menu carrying over 20 different types of BBQ dishes, whiff in the aroma of fragrant pork and beef ribs coupled with mushrooms and prawns in their smoke-free environment. You will have no qualms about heading back for more.
Enjoy crane dance performances during your meal, or opt for al fresco dining, taking in the beautiful scenery as you share delicious food with loved ones.
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: 12pm - 3pm
Monday to Friday: 5.30pm - 11pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: 6pm - 11pm