24 Hour Steamboat Buffet: $39 for 2 pax at Old Hong Kong Tea House in Katong (Worth $79.60). 4 and 6 Pax Options Available.
- For $39, you get a Steamboat Buffet for Two, valid from Monday to Friday (worth $79.60).
- For $75, you get the First Option for Four (worth $159.20).
- For $109, you get the First Option for Six (worth $238.80).
- For 43, you get a Steamboat Buffet for Two, valid on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays ($79.60).
- For $83, you get the Fourth Option for Four (worth $159.20).
- For $121, you get the Four Option for Six (worth $238.80).
Depending on your mood, the choice of steamboat soap base determines the level of spice in your meal. With a choice from healthy fish head soup base, spicy sichuan flavour or their signature Hong Kong Satay soup, fill up empty bellies with a wide selection of steamboat ingredients from the Old Hong Kong street selection.
Steamboat favourites such as premium sliced beef, sliced fish, meat balls, pork and vegetable dumplings, and enoki mushrooms are on the menu to greet you while exotic delights like duck gizzards will tempt you.
Surrender to gluttonous tendencies and pile plates of ocean deep with cuttlefish, fresh squid balls, scallops, and fried fish skin. Get your daily dose of greens and help yourself to a smorgasbord of cabbage, lettuce, seaweed and chye sim.
Rooted in laid-back Katong with an old colonial exterior still intact, Old Hong Kong Tea House by the Old Hong Kong Restaurant Group is their flagship restaurant, serving authentic dishes from the Orient. Get ready to stage your own chopstick battles, and bring along friends and family for a rousing good meal at this 24-hour casual eatery.
Daily: 24 hours
Contact: 6345 1932