What You'll Get
- 1 session for $18 instead of $470.80
- 3 sessions for $50 instead of $1,412.40
Each session includes
- Welcome floral-scented tea
- Makeup removal
- Face cleanse
- Face acupuncture point massage treatment with toning essence
- Mineral mud pore deep cleanse
- Eyebrow trimming (excludes eyebrow shaping)
- Warm and cold sonic therapy essence application
- Nano-molecule vital essence eye massage
- Brightening essence facial mask application
- Firming and brightening collagen soft mask application
- Shoulder and hand massage with essential oil
- Shoulder and hand post-treatment cleanse
- Sunblock, eye cream, and hand paraffin application
be Sanctuary Spa
Conceived by the Hong Kong-born aesthetics conglomerate known as Modern Beauty Salon, be Sanctuary Spa’s quartet of outlets settles into the Lion City with tropical-inspired interiors done up in vivid greens and florals. Up-to-date technology meets its match in a range of plant-based skincare and bodycare products, aligning with the spa’s holistic ethos of nourishing one’s physical and mental wellbeing with natural ingredients. Private treatment chambers prove apt spots for solitary baths, where milk and honey soaks seek to soothe and soften skin – helpfully nudged along by cane sugar exfoliating scrubs – and lacklustre skin takes its pick of fruit-infused mud packs or brightening gemstone facials. Aromatherapy massages and hot stone therapy add to the quintessential spa experience, while patrons wanting to shed a few pounds at the same time may opt for lymphatic drainage sessions to flush out excess water, or tackle a pepper slimming treatment.
The Fine Print
- Toa Payoh Central: 6354 0706.
- Tampines Street: 6789 3988.
- Ang Mo Kio: 6458 8678.
- Hougang Street: 6858 1265.
See the rules that apply to all deals.