What You'll Get
- Admission for 1 adult for $35 instead of $54.90
- Admission for 1 child for $30 instead of $40.90
Immerse sights in the newly established Alive Museum, an art gallery that houses 3D interactive illusion and trickery masterpieces featuring Superman saving the day, floating paper boat, a pair of angel’s wings, and more.
Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon show
Get up close to marine creatures at the Interactive Zone, where you can touch mild banded bamboo sharks and feed the fishes at the MAGIC-T tank. See some of the oldest species of aquatic life like the arapaima, Australian lungfish, and alligator gar at the Living Fossils section, and try to spot the ‘Masters of Disguise’ – the giant Pacific octopus, pharoah cuttlefish, and chambered nautilus – as they blend in with the corals and seabed. After that, head over to Dolphin Lagoon to watch the pink dolphins in action as they twirl and spin in unison along with their fur seal companions, and even get a chance to shake hands and take photos with them later.
- 10am – 10pm daily (Last admission: 9pm)
Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon
- 10am – 7pm daily (Last admission: 6.30pm)
The Fine Print
- Sentosa Merlion
- Butterfly Park
- Wings of Time (8.40pm)
- Sentosa 4D Adventure Land (choose 1 show only)
- Luge and Skydive
- Alive Museum
- Go Green Bicycle rental (1 hour).
- Alive: 10am - 9pm daily.
- Underwater World: 10am - 7pm daily.
- Dolphin: 11am, 2pm, 4pm, 5.45pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Cebu Air Travel (Local Attractions)
Cebu Air Travel (Local Attractions)
304 Orchard Road Lucky Plaza #03-65 Singapore 238863Get Directions