What You'll Get
- Admission for 1 person for $38 instead of $64
- Admission for 2 people for $77 instead of $128
- Madame Tussauds entry, inclusive of
- Admission to Madame Tussauds museum
- Admission to Images of Singapore Live
- Admission on The Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride
- Admission to Trick Eye Museum, Resort World Sentosa
Snap away at the Madame Tussauds wax museum and capture fun moments posing with stationery and interactive life-like wax sculptures. Awaken your inner kung-fu master with Jackie Chan, do the pelvic thrust with Elvis Presley, don your boxing gloves at the Muhammad Ali exhibit, and pose for the paparazzi with award-winning actors including Johnny Depp and Nicole Kidman. Next, stroll over to the Images of Singapore LIVE attraction, where Singapore’s rags to riches history is brought to life by actors with sensory effects bringing to the fore sights, scents, and sounds of times long ago.Glide through tranquil gardens heavy with bountiful boughs of jasmine flowers, lilies, and swaying palm trees at the Spirit of Singapore boat ride, before being transported a heart-racing F1 race track where the scents of burned rubber tickles the nose and witness a Singapore Airline A380 aircraft thundering its way to Changi Airport.
Experience a memorable visual feast at Trick Eye Museum, an exhibition made of six constituent zones with multiple-themed displays. Admire and explore the illusions of 2D paintings that seemingly resemble three-dimensional objects – visitors are allowed to touch the paintings and take photos with them.
- Madame Tussauds: 10am - 6pm
- Trick Eye Museum, Resort World Sentosa: 10am - 9pm
The Fine Print
- Trickeye Museum: 10am - 9pm daily.
- Madame Tussauds : 10am - 6pm daily.
- Sentosa Station @ VivoCity (Lobby L, Level 3)
- Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counter or Kiosk
- Beach Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk
- Waterfront Station Ticketing Counter
- Merlion Plaza Ticketing Counter
See the rules that apply to all deals.