- 3D2N stay for 4 for $519 (up to $1,020 value)
- 4D3N stay for 4 for $780 (up to $1,529 value)
- 5D4N stay for 4 for $1,040 (up to $2,039 value)
- 6D5N stay for 4 for $1,300 (up to $2,548 value)
- 8D7N stay for 4 for $1,820 (up to $3,568 value)
Hotel at a glance
Offering an ambient scene of modern Balinese culture and design against the backdrop of nature, Agata Villas in the heart of Seminyak envelops guests in signature two-bedroom accommodations equipped with private swimming pools. Pagoda-style cabana roofs along with tropical foliage provide decent shade outside of one’s villa, embellished with sleek surfaces and warm tones where one can lounge about with thoughts of enriching relaxing stays here with sessions of massage at the resort’s in-house spa, feasting at its dining facility on an assortment of Western and local dishes, and taking leisurely strolls to the Seminyak beach which is located approximately a 15-minute walk away.
2-Bedroom Pool Villa
- 200sqm villa
- 2x king bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Swimming pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 12 and above: IDR700,000 per person per night
- Extra cot with breakfast for guest aged 3 and below: IDR200,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 4 – 11: IDR80,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 3 and below: Free
Seminyak, Bali: What to see and do
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana. Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spa located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.