- 3D2N stay for 2 for $99 (up to $155 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $145 (up to $230 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $185 (up to $305 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $228 (up to $380 value)
Hotel at a glance
The Bali Ayu Hotel and Villas is a villa style accommodation, a combination of classic Balinese architecture and modern interior designs. The deluxe rooms feature alfresco bathroom, private garden, and terrace for guest to enjoy their holiday in the tropical island. Offering a balance between recreation and relaxation, guests are strongly recommended to try hotel’s spa after a tiring day. Situated on Bali’s south western coast, Bali Ayu Hotel & Villas is only a five-minute drive to Seminyak beach, where the panoramic beaches and sunsets reside. Hotel guests may enjoy a short stroll to popular eateries on the roadside such as Sarong, Merah Putih, Potato Head, and Kudeta, or take a five-minute drive to the Seminyak shopping and dining area.
Deluxe Garden Villa
- 32sqm room
- Queen-sized or 2 x super single bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 guests per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Restaurant and bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Massage, sauna, and spa
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Airport transfer: IDR175,000 per way
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: IDR250,000 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 6 – 12: IDR200,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 2 – 5: IDR100,000 per person
Seminyak, Bali: What to see and do
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana. Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spa located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.