1-Bedroom Pool Villa
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $299 (up to $525 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $449 (up to $788 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $599 (up to $1,050 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $749 (up to $1,313 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $1,049 (up to $1,838 value)
Hotel at a glance
Recreating the ambience of small traditional Balinese villages, Bali Rich Luxury Villa & Spa caters to the more reclusive of Bali’s visitors, offering spacious villas with private gardens and pools, as well as all the creature comforts that their guests would need to never leave their private temporary homes. To encourage some form of exploration, the hotel has shuttle services to chauffeur guests to the designer fashion of Seminyak and popping parties of Kuta.
- Have a candlelit dinner by your villa’s private pool while dining on a sublime mix of traditional Balinese and contemporary Italian cuisine prepared by Chef Tony at La Richz restaurant.
- Surrender stressed bodies to the therapists at Frangipani Spa, and indulge in a traditional Balinese massage or Javanese lulur scrub.
- Vacation in comfort and allow the hotel staff to take care of daily duties like housekeeping, laundry, and babysitting.
1-Bedroom Pool Villa
- 168 sqm room
- King-sized bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 4 and below per room. Third guest subject to additional charges.
- Restaurant and poolside bar
- Private garden and pool
- Free in-room Wi-Fi
- Shuttle services to Seminyak and Kuta
- Spa services
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service
- Valet parking
- Meeting facilities
- Safety deposit boxes
- Airport transfer
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 5 and above: IDR 500,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 and below: Free
- Upgrade to 2-Bedroom Pool Villa: IDR 1,300,000 per villa per night
Seminyak, Bali: What to see and do
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana. Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spas located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.