- 2D1N stay with tour for 1 for $49 (up to $108 value)
- 2D1N stay with tour + activities for 1 for $59 (up to $118 value)
- 2D1N free and easy stay for 1 for $69 (up to $128 value)
Hotel at a glance
Keep your ferry terminal close and your shopping malls closer at the Allium Panorama Hotel – situated 10 minutes from the Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal and five minutes from Nagoya Hill Mall, the four-star hotel makes brief shopping stints to Batam a pleasant experience. The 24-hour room service, concierge, and laundry service puts chores out of the way of a relaxing vacation filled with relaxing massages at the spa, exhilarating go-kart and paintball sessions, and stress-free shopping.
Singapore – Batam
- Depart from Harbourfront Ferry Terminal at 8.30am / 9am (GMT +8) - for option with tour / tour + activities
- Depart from Harbourfront Ferry Terminal at 10am / 2.50pm (GMT +8) - for free and easy option
Batam – Singapore
- Depart from Batam at 2pm / 3.10pm (GMT+7)
Ferries subject to availability during booking. Schedule subject to change and availability.
- Max. occupancy: 3 guests per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Room service
- Restaurant and cafe
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Meeting facilities
- Parking lot
- Safety deposit boxes
Add-ons (payable to Batam Oneline Deals)
- Extra bed for child aged 2 – 11 / triple-sharing: 1 Groupon per person
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 2 – 11: $35 per person
- Stay for child aged 1 and below: $19 per person
- Stay extension with breakfast:
- Twin-sharing / triple-sharing / extra bed for child aged 2 – 11: $40 per person
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 2 – 11: $15 per person
- Single traveller: $80 per person
Batam, Indonesia: What to see and do
Located approximately 20 kilometres away from Singapore, Batam is part of the Riau Archipelago that stretches from the east of Sumatra to the south of Singapore, providing travellers with a quick weekend getaway within the convenience of the city. The island is a free trade zone teeming with duty-free shopping opportunities, and many of its malls are located in Nagoya, the main commercial district in Batam. Nagoya Hill is the crowning glory of the town, a three-storey development that has a mix of retail shopping, dining outlets, and a cinema on the top floor. Look out for international brands like Ralph Lauren, Ann Klein, and Tommy Hilfiger, as well as a number of shops selling local goods such as batik fabric, handicrafts, and kueh lapis.
You can hire a taxi to drive you around the island, which also boasts six golf courses, tropical beaches with watersports, and the Batam Miniature Park that features replicas of traditional houses unique to different provinces within Indonesia. Keep an eye out for the iconic structure of the Barelang Bridges that connect Batam to its neighbouring islands, a popular place for sightseeing and photography. After a day of exploration, refuel at one of the waterfront restaurants perched on stilts – also known as kelong – that serve fresh seafood like chilli crabs, sweet and sour king prawns, and gong gong, a type of sea snail typically found around the waters of the Riau Archipelago, accompanied by sips of refreshing coconut water straight from the fruit.